Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack

Tara's POV:-

As our office time is over, I am waiting for Aadhya and Mahira so that we can go to our place and spend some time after so many days... after 5 mins tornedos of my life (my bffs) enter as usual and we are very excited to go to our place after a long time. Then we punch our exit time and went to the parking lot, and we take our vehicles and started to our destination. As it was already 5:15 pm, so we thought to eat something and drink coffee first. We stop at one of our favourite cafés and take our usual sit and then placed order. After 5 mins our usual order arrived coffee and pasta.

 After 5 mins our usual order arrived coffee and pasta

Aadhya: hyyy this is called peace

Aadhya: hyyy this is called peace. After tolerating that Hitler everyone needs this coffee...

Mahira: exactly yaarrr... (releasing her coffee)

Me: correct and additionally this pasta hayyy this is heaven yar...

As I was eating my pasta suddenly, I saw someone and confused because my guess is right or not, so I was trying to remember who that person is, but Mahira shakes me, and I come out of my thought...

Mahira: what happened where are you lost?

Me: guys see that girl I saw her somewhere, but I don't know where and she is with someone, but he is facing his back, and he is also looks familiar to me... (getting more confused)

Aadhya: yarr you are right I also think that I saw them somewhere...

That unknown people are standing in front of café and talking to each other holding hands. I was again lost thinking about them. Then suddenly I remember who is she...

Me: guys she is our college classmate that chudail (witch) Sanaya remember. But what is she doing here because this is not her type of place.

But then that man also turns around and seeing him everything become blank for me and I froze at my place because it is biggest shock for me. Now some past flashes coming in front of me and I become numb at my place. All of sudden I feel an anxiety and feels like everything become blur in front of me and I seat abruptly on my sit. I don't know what is happening to me and then everything become blank in front of my eyes...