Chapter 27: Beautiful moments

All came out of the venue, but suddenly all the youngsters started to laugh while holding their stomach… 

Here our Tara was looking at them in confusion but Armaan got the reason for their laugh after all they were his siblings still he did not react…

Tara first looked at youngsters and then Armaan looking at their expressions she was feeling like she was in some foreign place because they were laughing like a maniac including Abhimanyu because he was silent among them but today he was also laughing…

Tara: What happened, why are you laughing? (Ask innocently)

Abhira: awww Bhabhi maa you are looking so cute with this face… (pulling her cheeks with giggle)

Tara became more confused so she was again looking at everyone like what was happening…

Abhimanyu noticed this so he thought to not make his Bhabhi ma more confused…

Abhimanyu: Bhabhi maa don’t be confused, we were laughing because today Taniya’s face was looking so funny after hearing about your relation…

Tara: but…

Abir: are Bhabhi maa she was behind Bhai sa from college days, so after knowing about you she was so shocked… (while laughing)

Tara: oh she was upset… (feeling sad for Taniya)

Armaan and others notice her sad face so they panic looking at their favorite person like this… but before they said anything this time Armaan handled the situation…

Armaan: don’t be sad, she is not a good person and no one likes her in our family, you will soon understand this…

But in all the conversations one person is quiet and thinking something and that was noticed by Akshita as she was standing in front of him and that person was Abhimanyu…

Akshita: what happened Bhai? What are you thinking? 

Abhimanyu: nothing just thinking about Bhai’s plan as it’s already 8:30 pm… (making some excuse)

But Armaan understands that something is there in Abhimanyu’s mind…but thinks to ask him at home…

Akshit: Okay forgot everything and Bhai time is running… (making Armaan remember about something)

Armaan gestures to Abhimanyu and he also understands and just nod…

Then Armaan forward his hand towards Tara and she also put her hand in his without any hesitation…

They bid a bye to everyone and moved towards their car which was out of parking by the bodyguard… he handed over the keys to Armaan and moved to his place in another car…

Armaan made Tara sit in the car and he went to the driving seat and they drew towards their destination…

Tara: kaha ja rahe hai hum? (Where are we going?) (With curiosity)

Armaan: Surprise… (with small smile)

Tara: woh… What is it?... (With excitement)

Armaan: It's a surprise Jaan… (while taking her hand in his and kissed her hand)

Looking at this type of gesture her whole face becomes cherry red and she forgot about surprise, now her whole focus was on their joint hand which was on gear… 

Seeing her all red Armaan smile and slightly pull her towards him while driving the car and eyes in front, take her whole hand till elbow in his…

He really wanted to hug her right now and right there but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable so he controlled himself but just pulled her towards him…

Feeling each other unsaid feelings, they reached their destination so Tara was looking at Armaan in confusion like what is this place but he didn't say anything and blindfolded her…

Tara: What are you doing? (In panic voice)

Armaan: shhhh… trust me I am here nothing will happen to you… hmmm… (come close to her and said in her ear making her quiet with his husky voice)

Tara becomes quiet hearing Armaan's voice that to this close and listening his husky voice shiver run through her spine and her heartbeat was in marathon race…

Armaan comes out of the car and moves to Tara’s side, he opens the door and pulls her out of the car carefully…

Place his one hand on her waist and with the other hold her hand so she does not fall, they move towards the building in front of them and take a lift to go to the last floor…

In all that Tara did not even ask one question and Armaan was observing her facial features very closely like her cute button like nose, her rose petal like lips which was shivering because she could feel his closeness…

But soon he came back to his senses after hearing a ping sound from the lift which indicated that they had reached their destination…

Then Armaan took her to her place and opened her blindfold. He stood beside her to see every expression on her face as he didn't want to miss any moment…

Tara opened her eyes slowly at first but she had a problem because of the lights but then in a few seconds her vision got clear, after looking at the things in front of her she did not know how to react…

She had many emotions on her face, first surprised, happy and then emotional as no one did anything like this for her…

Here Armaan noticed everything about her and that emotions were imprinted on his heart which gave him peace as he could see everything on her face which she could not say in words…

(This is all arrange on rooftop)

Tara literally had tears of happiness in her eyes as she couldn't speak any words or we can say words were not coming out of her mouth…

Armaan: Hey, why are you crying… (wiping her tears) did you not like it? (Cupping her face with concern)

Tara: thi…this is tears of happiness… (with smile on her face and looking into his eyes)

Armaan: Whatever it is, I don't like tears in your eyes either of happiness or sadness… I want a smile on your face always and I will make sure of that… (said with determine voice)

Tara was looking at him with lots of mmmm love?

He understood everything but he doesn't want to rush anything especially when it comes to Tara…

Armaan: Are you okay? (With concern)

Tara: hmmm…

Then she slowly hugged him and put her head on his heart, Armaan also hugged her back and both of them had their eyes closed… they both were feeling peace in each other's arms…

Is this love blooming between the couple?

Who will confess first?

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...