Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding

After 2 days:

This two day was normal for everyone just like a regular day work and home but today they all have to attend wedding, so the trio take a leave for that...

Tara wakes up and goes downstairs, sit on the dining table and still sleepy...

Harish: what happened princess why are you looking sleepy?

Tara: nothing papa, that Hitler gave us so much work because we take a leave... (annoyingly)

Ramya: okay, now get fresh and come go go go...

Tara: hmmm...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Tara went to her room and heard that her phone is ringing so she takes the call...

Tara: hello...

Aadhya: Abe, where were you idiot?

Mahira: we were calling you since 15 min...

Tara: What happened?

Mahira: what is your plan for today? (excitedly)

Tara: nothing... (simply)

Aadhya and Mahira: why? (screaming)

Tara: I don't want to spoil someone's marriage day... I know she is our enemy but lastly, she is also girl and about that her so called boyfriend I have something for him, but I will give him when time comes... (smirking)

Mahira: what... (excitedly)

Tara: will say later, now let's show them I am more than happy without them. We will enjoy like anything...

Aadhya: that's like our girl... (proudly)

And they discuss about their day what to do and when to meet and then hang up the call...

Rajmahal:

Early in the morning everyone is sitting on the dining table and talking randomly...

Adhiraj: Today I want everyone at home till 5 pm because we have to attend the wedding and specially Armaan and Abhimanyu... (strictly)

Both: okay dada sa...

Because they can't disobey to their dada sa's words in anything...

Radhika: we have to make some preparation, so Ragini and Nisha come to my chamber after breakfast...

Ragini and Nisha: okay maa sa...

Everyone departs to their work and Ragini and Nisha move towards Radhika's chamber...

Ragini: what happened maa sa...

Radhika: now I want to make Armaan agree for wedding... we have to do something because he is already 28 years and, in few months, he will be 29...

Nisha: let's attend this wedding where many families and girls will come, we can meet them and see maybe we can meet some girl who is perfect for Armaan... (excitedly)

Ragini: yeah, maa sa Nisha is right... hyyy kitni sari ladkiyan milegi vaha... (dramatically) I just hope we find some perfect girl and can get reed of that Taniya... (annoyingly) (how many girls will we see there)

Radhika: hmm... (loudly) I just hope I could find the same girl who I coincidently meet in temple... hey Mahadev please consider my wish... (in her mind)

Nisha: maa sa what happened where were you lost... (worriedly)

Radhika: nothing let's go and complete work...