Week Eight, Thursday

    The Ayano Protection Squad group chat is wide awake when Ayano wakes up. Ayano gets ready quickly, then checks her messages.

    Taro: Hanakō is freaking out right now...the house looks like a disaster.

    Osano: On a scale of sock on my ceiling to Hurricane Hanakō, how bad is it?

    Taro: Hurricane Hanakō, but instead of water it’s piles of flashcards and all of the study books he used before the exam.

    Oko: Hurricane Hanakō? Should...should I ask?

    Osano: No.

    Taro: Definitely not.

    Aso: Hanakō sounds like a fun kid! I can’t wait to meet him!

    Kokona: Same! Taro, you should add him to the group chat!

    Taro: Oh, sure! Does anyone disagree with the idea?

    Scrolling through the rest of the chat, Ayano sees no disagreements or negativity over the idea. Stepping out of her house, Ayano sends a text before greeting the five boys waiting for her.

    Ayano: Go ahead!

    A few seconds later, Ayano’s phone buzzes with a notification, then buzzes again with a text from an unknown number. Ayano watchers her friends as they all pull out their phones, then she opens the chat. Reading the text, Ayano laughs before creating a contact for Hanakō 

    Hanakō: Hi!

    Hanakō : Oh! Is Ayano in here? Her name is in the chat’s name!

    Hanakō : Who are we protecting her from?

    Hanakō : I’m Hanakō, by the way! ^-^

    Ayano can hear Osano’s snort as he reads the messages.

    Kokona: Oh my God, you’re so adorable! Hanakō you’re so precious.

    Hanakō: Oh, thank you! uwu Who are you?

    Kokona: I’m Kokona!

    Amao: Hello, I’m Amao.

    Aso: ‘Sup? I’m Aso, nice to meet you, kid!

    Hanakō: I’m not a kid! >:/

    Kizano: Hello, child! I am Kizano, the leader of the Drama Club. You should join us once you get in.

    Oko: I’m Oko..

    Hanakō: Oh! Thank you, Kizano, but I’m not sure I’ll even get in! :’(