Chapter 22

KOLE'S POV

FLASHBACK

I used to be bad as shit in high school. Every girl wanted to fuck with me, every nigga tried to get like me. My sister Karmmani, and I were the most wanted people there. If Kenton showed up, then it was just the same.

I remember one day, it was the last class before school let out. 10th grade. 2017, spring semester. I mean, we talking back in the day where sagging your skinny jeans was cool, and wearing polo t-shirts with the matching hats and jackets.

Nah, not me. I was always on that pretty boy style, ever since I could remember. I left all that hood shit to Kenton. I was in an English class flirting with this pretty girl I've been trying to get at for weeks now.

She was playing games, but her home girls already told me she was feeling me. So we sitting in the back of the class, me wearing a fitted blue American Eagle shirt with some jeans, and fresh white Vans.

Yeah, I was on my white boy shit. Told yall, I been doing this. Hair was clean cut, hazel eyes making the girls fall in love. I was that lover boy. Fucking girl after girl since I lost my virginity in the 7th grade. Kenton, and I both at the same time, same place.

"Any questions?" The teacher asked as I reached over to the side, tapping Isabella's caramel thigh. She smacked her teeth, rolling her eyes as she shifted in her seat. I couldn't take my eyes off those legs in that jean mini skirt, and she knew it too.

I bet she was slick trying to make that shit higher by spreading her legs in the seat. Girls do shit like that. "Isabella," I whispered as she faced front. "Isabella," I whispered loudly, catching a few people turn around. "Aye, turn the fuck around, nobody was talking to yall."

"Kole, you have something to say?" The teacher asked just as the bell rang. I smirked, hopping out of my desk with my books in hand. "Fuck nah," I let out as the class laugh. Before the teacher could even call me out on it, I rushed out the classroom, and down the hall. Weaving in, and out of the growing crowd of students. 

"Kole!" A girl called out. "Aye bruh! We still playing basketball at the house?!" Cam asked as I stopped to slap hands with him, and a few of my homeboys. "Hell yeah, I'm on the way there now, pharaoh is supposed to come get me," I said, watching the girls walk.

I was always scanning the crowd for my next target. I was strong on not fucking with ugly, fat, and dark skin bitches. Never been into them. Didn't even like being around them. Too good for that shit.

Yet, I spotted my sister Kammani with her clique, her followers walking down the hall as people made room for them. Every nigga was trying to get in her pants, but her brothers had a tight lock on that. Nobody could get to her without going through us.