|v. sleepover|

OLIVIA

OLIVIA

instagram, narrative

august 21st, 2023

@harrysbae18

@harrysbae18

liked by her.loverrr, k_buckets, and 94 others

kate is not getting gas money for this trip

@k_buckets: like hell i'm not

     @harrysbae18: @k_buckets u can manage miss nil deals

     @k_buckets: @harrysbae18 that's caitlin not me

     @cc_22: @k_buckets what's going on?

     @k_buckets: @cc_22 read the thread

     @cc_22: @k_buckets oh yeah that's me

@mollyd1: so cutsie

     @harrysbae18: @mollyd1 you're so cutsie

     @mollyd1: @harrysbae18 no you are

     @harrysbae18: @mollyd1 no you are

     @cc_22: @harrysbae18 @mollyd1 you both are now stop!

     @harrysbae18: @cc_22 never!

@stulkay45: i wasn't invited and now i'm sad 

     @cc_22: @stulkay45 same girl same

     @harrysbae18: @cc_22 @stulkay45 WOMP WOMP (come over tmrw)

@lexipedia: u left me alone with devon for this?

     @d.hamster: @lexipedia wow. okay.

- view all comments - 

"Are you feeling any better now?" Kate questioned. After a small pit stop at a local 7-Eleven, she and Olivia were back at her apartment.

Olivia stared at her slushie, simply to avoid eye contact with Kate. She always said the one thing to make a situation better was a slushie. But there was only so much a slushie could do this time around. "I was until you mentioned it."

"Right, sorry." Kate didn't bother to take off her shoes until she'd situated herself on her couch.

"Do you have any clothes I can change into?"

"Yeah, take anything you want from my closet." Olivia nodded, making her way to Kate's room as the latter began looking through Netflix for something to watch. "So, uh, you gonna talk to Monty tomorrow? You know, after she cools down and everything."

"I mean, I don't know." Olivia emerged from Kate's room wearing nothing but her bra.

"Woah." Kate quickly covered her eyes with her hand.

"What? It's nothing you haven't seen before." That was true. Kate and Olivia had their fair share of sleepovers over the past few years which...left little to imagine.

"When you were single, yes."

"Fair point." Olivia acknowledged, having changed into Kate's shirt by that time. "You can look now."

"Right, yeah." Kate moved her hand out of the way of her face.

"I just...I don't like the way she treated you when she got angry."

Kate bit her bottom lip. Against her better judgment, she knew she couldn't tell Olivia how she really felt about Montgomery. "You don't have to worry about me, Liv. I can handle myself."

"I know you can." Olivia moved into the kitchen, grabbing Kate's open bottle of hot sauce before returning to the couch. "You're the only person in the history of the world who puts hot sauce on hot cheetos." Kate gave a half smirk, taking the bottle from her friend's hands. "Your stomach is going to be wrecked when you get older."

"Okay, and?"

Olivia smiled, shaking her head at the basketball player. "You certainly are a special one, Kate Martin."

author speaks

is there anything in particular
you guys wanna see? let me know!!

- saralancesbae