Feel Alive [babexcharlie]

so guys and girlies babe is the top I don't want any questions okay hehe 

When life is a loop, you can't do anything. It's the constant repetition of waking up, going to work, and sleeping, with no sense of feeling truly alive. Your ability to be yourself, to fulfill your inner child's dreams, fades away, and your reflection becomes unclear. I'm at a point in life where I want to feel something, to feel alive again. Nothing is changing except me. My scars, my temptation to kill myself, and my love for myself are destroyed. It's all shattered, just like my body is. These cuts feel better than anything; they remind me of how nobody cares about me. It's me and me, just me. I have given myself nothing in these past years but bruises, cuts, and injuries."

all the employees were talking about how the old Hagrad boss has now retired and the new boss is his son who is hot and soft-spoken 

you know they say he came out as for liking boys long time ago since college he got a bf but the boy cheated on him 

ohh my poor thing 

I know, right? But it was also rumored that the new boss was faking it.

I mean, I don't think that old haggard was pretty well with us, but I mean when it was work.

What if he is worse?

I hope not, Charlie. What do you think about the new boss?

Charlie looked up from his computer. He was working; his eyes seemed quite tired.

"Can I work, Aniya? I don't know."

Aniya: "Yeah, sure, sure."

"Why were you asking him?"

Aniya: "What do you mean?"

"Don't you know everyone stays away from him? He is like a [whisper] suicidal bomb."

Charlie looked up at that guy and then looked down, seemingly not being affected by anything.

"See, I told you he's been working here for the past 5 years," and Aniya interjected, "Enough! You don't have to make fun of someone's pain."

"You're no fun."

Aniya: "No, I am not. Now work, all you do is sleep."

As Aniya peeked at Charlie and smiled.

"Hey you, Charlie, can you bring me the printout for the next project? They're in the next room."

Charlie nodded and then went to the room. As he was taking the pile of paper back to room 1, his head felt really light, so the paper fell out of his hand. As he tried to pick the paper up, he was finished when someone stood in front of him. Charlie looked at his foot and then stood up, collecting all of the paper. As he stood up, he saw a guy wearing a really fancy suit, his hair split in half, perfectly styled, and his smile as big as the Eiffel Tower, his eyes bright with all the joy of the world. As Charlie looked up before he could say anything, Charlie walked out of the way.

"Hey, I was about to help. I am sorry."

Charlie walked away without answering.

"Rude."

As Charlie came back, "Oh my, look at him, oh my."

"Is he the new boss?"

"Here are your files for the new project."

Charlie got aside as somebody pushed Charlie away. Charlie landed on the floor.

"Oh my, I am sorry," as someone grabbed Charlie by the hands, making him stand up.