BDSM (Winner x Dean) Part 8

Parasitism: one species is positively benefited and the other is harmed.

Mutualism: two different species in which each benefits from necessity.

Commensalism: both species derive benefits from each other without necessity.

New: It's always been fun to play around, be what no one wants to be, but it sucks when you want to be someone that's specific, and in the end, they give up on you.

Prem: That's how you want it to be. You knew what we had, what I had for Boun, but you still did what you wanted, like you always do, because that's how you are: selfish and greedy.

New: It's not my fault that you can't be what I am or what Boun wanted. Prem, get yourself knocked out if you can't accept that you were never wanted by Boun in the first place.

Dean: Stop it, guys. Is this how you want it?

New: Tell him to get a life. It doesn't involve me.

Prem: You were not loved when you were young. That's not our fault. First, it was North, then Tay, now Boun.

New: He likes me, so what? Go cry about it, Prem. You deserve it too.

Dean: Guys, stop, please. This isn't who we are. Stop.

Prem: If you come near him again, I'm gonna do you bad, New.

New: You can't. It's simple. You can't. You have always been like this. You liked what I had, you liked what I wore, you liked every damn thing that I had.

Prem: Me, I was only here because I rejected our damn ten years of friendship. You turned into this new person that I can't deny but hate.

Dean: Let's solve this while sitting.

New: What's new about you? You're still the worst, Dean. You're still the same. You just care about what others think. You never give importance to those who are with you.

Dean: How am I the topic now?

Prem: Yes, how is he the topic? You're clearly being the same shitty person that you were when you left, a whore for sex. That's all.

New: Yes, I am. At least people want me, unlike you, who was unwanted and kicked out.

Prem punched New in the face. Dean tried to solve it, but it didn't matter to Prem anymore.

New wiped the blood from his lips and then smirked.

New: Truth hurts, and I can see that.

Dean: Guys, enough. I want you to stop. New, go away.

New: Tell him to leave.

Prem: Go fuck yourself, attention-seeker. That's who you are, New, a greedy attention-seeker. It was not our faults to make you feel like you're special, 'cause you could never have what we had. Me, Sonic, we were happy. You ruined it.

Sonic: STOP!

All three looked at Sonic.

Sonic: IS THIS HOW OUR TEN YEARS END, GUYS? WE ARE FRIENDS, AS SONIC CRIES, COULD BE VISIBLE. HOW DID WE END UP LIKE THIS? HOW, GUYS? WHY DID WE END UP LIKE THIS? DIDN'T WE PROMISE TO BE LOYAL TO EACH OTHER FOR INFINITY? WHERE ARE THE PROMISES? WHERE IS THE FRIENDSHIP? ALL I SEE IS HATE, PURE HATE. NEW, WHY DID YOU RUIN IT? I NEVER WANTED TO SEE US LIKE THIS. EVERYTHING THAT I NEVER WANTED IS HAPPENING. WHAT HAPPENED TO US?