BDSM (Winner x Dean) Part 12

SONG: Know Me by Gemini

North took Sonic to the nurse's office for immediate care, ensuring his breathing stabilized. The nurse advised Sonic to rest as he had expended a lot of energy.

North: "You should take a rest. I'll be right back. I'll get some snacks for you."

Sonic: "Okay..."

As North was leaving, he encountered Dean and Winner. Winner inquired about Sonic's whereabouts and what had happened to him.

North: "He's inside. He's fine. I'm going to get some stuff from the canteen. He needs energy, that's all. We had a little fight and resolved everything." North chuckled, observing their puzzled expressions. "You guys really are so clueless. You thought I'd leave him with you? No one takes care of Sonic like I do. He's only five years old. I can handle him."

Dean: "Really?"

North smiled, noticing Dean's concern. "What, are you worried about him? This dumbo really loves me a lot. I'll be back after grabbing something."

Winner: "Should I come with you?"

North: "Hello, I've got two hands to carry all the stuff. Haha, okay, I'll go."

Dean sensed something wasn't right and told Winner he would be back. As he followed North, they headed to the backyard of the school.

Suddenly, North stopped, calling out to Dean.

North: "Why are you following me?" He looked back.

Dean emerged from the shadows.

Dean: "I was just trying to help."

North: "What help? I told you, I've got two hands. Why are you all so clueless?" He chuckled.

Dean: "You can play dumb in front of Winner, not me."

North: "What dumb?" North looked up at the sky, trying to hold back his tears.

Dean: "Give me a hug."

As Dean hugged North, North broke down in tears, and Dean held him close.

Dean: "I know it's hard. Some things are hard, and we can't figure them out by ourselves."

North: "I'm sorry you have to see all of this, but something about me is tiring and irritating."

Dean: "North, why do you forget that you have to keep your smile to make others smile? To make others happy, first you have to be happy. Trying so hard to satisfy everyone leaves you drained. In the end, you might just lose yourself."

North: "I don't deserve him. I don't deserve Sonic. The flaws I have are too deep."

Dean: "And what makes you think he is perfect? This world would not be a bunch of chaos if every one of us was perfect. What keeps us going is the hope to improve those imperfections. Don't forget yourself while trying to remember everybody else."

"What makes you think that he can't see your brokenness? You're shattered, not fine, and your smile is fake. He knows everything. Putting on a fake smile won't hide what's in your heart. No, it doesn't. The only reason he forgets everything you did is because he knows what led you to do it. He accepted you with those imperfections. It was toxic, but he was toxic himself. Hiding your pain won't solve your problem. Using things that give you a bare minimum of relief won't solve anything. You get me?"

North: "He's too good for me."

Dean: "Have you ever asked if he thinks like that? While you think he's too good, he thinks you're too high up, that he can't reach you. He's afraid that you'll go away, so far away that he won't be able to reach you ever again."

Meanwhile,

Winner went to Sonic.

Winner: "You fine?"

Sonic: "I'm fine, nothing major."

Winner: "Everything resolved between you?"

Sonic: "I resolved it eventually."

Winner: "You better, because your best friend was worried as heck."

Sonic: "You like Dean, don't you?"

Winner: "What the heck? That's a stupid question."

Sonic: "It's stupid; that's why it's love."

Winner: "No, I don't like him, nor will I ever try to like him."

Sonic: "You don't like him, or you don't like yourself?"

North: "I..."

Sonic: "Before answering me, think about it."

As Dean entered inside,

Dean: "What are you looking at me for?"

Winner: "What, you want a piece of me?"

Sonic: "Okay, guys, okay. Spare me with the fight for a while, will you please?"

Dean: "He started it."

Winner: "He started it."

Sonic: "Okay, okay, get out. Get out. Solve your shit outside."

Dean: "You get out. He's my friend."

Winner: "He's telling you as well."

Sonic: "

I'm telling both of you to get out. Let me have a moment of peace."

Dean: "Fine."

As they left,

Winner: "Because of you."

Dean: "You really got a big mouth."

Winner: "No, not as big as yours."

Dean: "You're being too much. I'll go, or else I'll..."

Winner: "Yeah, go. Who's stopping you?" As Dean left,

As Winner saw Dean's disappearing figure,

Winner, in his mind: "You don't like him, or yourself. Of course, I like myself. He's hateful. Honestly, what am I even thinking? I should see what others are doing."