BDSM (Winner x Dean) Part 13

song: ZICO 'SPOT! (feat. JENNIE)

Dean arrived home after two weeks of absence, greeted by the familiar tension that hung heavy in the air. As he made his way towards his room, his father's accusatory voice stopped him in his tracks.

Dean's Dad: "Where have you been all these two weeks? Do you think this is a rental house? You can just come and go as you please?"

Dean: "In fact, I do think like that. Do you have a problem with that? It's industry for you, so why can't it be a rental hotel for me? There's no difference."

Dean's Dad: "I was just asking you a question. You have no manners, just like your mother."

Dean: "Yeah, just like your dead mom."

Dean's Dad: "Dean!"

Dean: "What?"

Dean's Mom: "Enough, Dean. Come inside. No fights here, please."

Dean's Dad: "Teach him some manners, at least. Do what your parents couldn't do."

Dean: "Talk to me. Why are you chasing her? Why should she teach me manners? What about you? You taught me what? Fraud, obsession for leadership, and the biggest one, betrayal. You've done enough. She doesn't need to do anything."

Dean's Dad: "I did all that for your well-being, so you can live peacefully in this big mansion."

Dean: "What well-being? I don't give a shit about living in this big house, big cars. The only thing I wanted was love, and you handed me a car made of gold. Now take what I give you: my absence."

Dean's Dad: "I've been doing all this just to see you in a good light, and you..."

Dean: "What? What do you want to say? Say it! Today's the day, Mr. I'm here, you're here. What's so disgusting about me that makes you nauseous? Is it because you've told your political colleagues about me? I know what the problem is. The problem is your son is gay, and that *POLITIC* LEADER finds that fortunate, right? It ends there. I said it. Let's go, Mom." Dean held his mom's hand and left.

Dean's mother caught up to him as they walked away from the heated confrontation, her eyes filled with concern and affection.

Dean's Mom: "Dean, where have you been? I've been worried sick about you. I care about you, you know."

Dean paused, feeling the weight of his mother's words, her worry a stark reminder of the love that had always been there, even amidst the chaos of their family dynamic.

Dean: "I... I only came because I missed you. You're the only thing that keeps me going, Mom."

His voice wavered slightly, betraying the vulnerability he rarely allowed himself to show. In that moment, he longed for the comfort of his mother's embrace, a sanctuary from the turmoil that surrounded him.

Dean's mother's eyes softened with understanding, her heart aching at the sight of her son's pain. She reached out and gently squeezed his hand, a silent reassurance of her unwavering support.

Dean's Mom: "Oh, Dean... You don't have to face everything alone. I'm here for you, always. No matter what happens, you'll always have me."

Dean: "Thank you, Mom... 

Dean's mother, sensing the need for comfort, gently asked, "Would you like to eat, Dean?"

Dean's heart swelled with gratitude for her nurturing presence, and he replied with a soft smile, "Yes, Mom. Everything you cook warms me up inside."

As they spent time together in the kitchen, preparing and sharing a meal, Dean's mother noticed a hint of sadness lingering in her son's eyes. Sensing his troubled state, she gently broached the topic.