🌙 | x doll! reader | 💔 | R!

I'm sorry if this isn't a good oneshot. I didn't know how to write the plot this person gave me lmao.

Btw the player in this is not, since your a doll in this-

TYPE OF ONESHOT: Angst ?
REQUESTED BY: Ghostthedemon15

2ND POV:
---------------------------------‐---------------------

You were panicking. The hour of joy started and you were hearing so much screaming. You didn't want to kill any one. You were a toy like the rest of them, a doll made to be the sister of Poppy, they put you to help in playcare. You worked along side Catnap, helping him with the kids with whatever.

Catnap used to tell you of 'The prototype'. The way he talked about him was like talking about a god. As much as you got wiereded out by those conversations you and Catnap were best friends, hanging out with eachother anytime you could.

One day while both of you were talking, Catnap started to talk about The Prototype. Saying how is was going to 'save us all' and how he saved him. Then he started talking about a plan The Prototype had. He called it 'The Hour of Joy'. You didn't really ask about it, seeing that Catnap wasn't saying actually what it was on purpose. Saying how 'it needs to happen' or 'there going to pay for everything they've done'. Seeing him speaker about this thing made you uncomfortable so you didn't say anything.

You didn't think it was a big deal.

But it was.

You ran through random hallways in Home Sweet Home, trying to find someone to hide. You didn't want to hear or see anything, you quickly ran into one of the rooms and sat there. You didn't know how long you were in that room. As you sat there, trying to block out everything you saw the room fill with red smoke.

"Catnap...?" Before you could say anything else you blacked out.

As you guessed it yout unconscious body was stuffed in a glass case, like your sister Poppy (but you just weren't conscious in the case). Stuck there for such a long time.

That was until one day someone let you out, as you slowly gained consciousness you realized you weren't in Home Sweet Home anymore, and that you weren't in a case. You looked around more and saw a human with two other toys. You soon realized that the toys with them were Kissy Missy and Poppy! You got out of the case and ran over to them, asking all sorts of questions.

Yeah, you were glad to see them but you couldn't remember anything that happened, why were you in that case? Why did Catnap used the red smoke on you? So many questions ran through your head but they quickly sat your down and explained everything.

"S-....So Catnaps dead...? Killed by him...?" You asked quietly, not knowing how to react. I Mena yeah, you were disgusted by what he did but wasn't he your best friend?

"I'm sorry Y/N but yes, I know you were friends with him and how much he mattered to you." You were just slient, you couldn't muster up anything to do or say.

-------------------------------------------------------

AAH SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT I DDINT KNWOW HAT TO PUT AND SPRRY FOR NO INTERACTIONS WITH CATNAP IN THIS :((

551 WORDS