☀ +🌙 | x reader | 💞 | R!

GUYS THIS IS PLATONIC-

TYPE OF ONESHOT: Fluff
REQUESTED BY: Divine_privat3

2ND POV:
-------------------------------------------------------

"This sleepover is going to be so fun Y/n!" Dogday says to you as both walk to Catnaps house, you and Dogday were sleeping over at Catnaps!

You smile at him as you both arrive at Catnaps house, "Yeah! I never really get to hang our with him like this since he's mostly sleeping or doing his own thing during the day!!" As you both finsh climbing the ladder Dogday was about to knock on Catnaps door, before he could Catnap opened the door.

"Hello..Come in," He said to you both, gesturing to come inside. You both go inside and put your stuff down.

"Were so happy that we get to spend the night with you Catnap, we're going to have so much fun!" You say to him, setting your bag down.

"What do you guys want to do..?" You and Dogdya look at eachother, trying to think of what to do first. Suddenly Dogday jumps up,

"OH! I have an idea! We can play hide and seek outside!!" You and Catnap agree its a good idea and you all go outside.

"Dogday, can I seek while you and Catnap hide?" You ask him and Dogday agrees happily.

"Okay, I'll stay here and count for a minute! You guys go hide and if I can't find you in 30 minutes you win!" They both nod and then you set a timer. You look towards Catnaps house, you start counting slowly and you hear them start to go find a hiding spot.

After a minute you yell that you were going to start seeking. About 5 minutes into seeking you found Dogday in the bushes near Catnaps house.

He laughs as he gets out of the bushes, "I guess my hiding spot wasn't that good, let's just try to hide Catnap know!!" So both of you try to find Catnap.

You and Dogday were searching for Catnap for a while now. Both of you stop in the forest and you sit on one of the rocks, groaning.

"Were never going to find Catnap! The times almost up and this place is to big!!"

"Don't worry Y/n! We can find him we still have time-" Right as Dogday said that the timer went off, "Nevermind..-"

As you both sigh and we're about to return to Catnaos house you felt a hand of your shoulder. You jump up and shock but soon realize it's Catnaps hand and you calm down.

"I thought you were supposed to find me...not the other way around," He said to you both, his tail swishing slowly.

"I guess you win Catnap!" Dogday laughs. All of you go back to Catnaps house and sit of the couch. "Soo...What do yall wanna do next?"

You think about it for a second and then you look at Catnap, "Well, what do you want to do Catnap? I mean your the one who invited was over," You say to him. He looks down, trying to think of what to do. After a minute or so he finally responds.

"...pillow fight...?" Both you and Dogday light up as you hear him say that. You both agree and you all admittedly grab pillows. Dogday yells pillow fight and trys to throw the pillow in the face, luckily you duck quickly and throw your pillow at Catnap, and scramble to get another pillow. All of you guys start hitting and throwing the pillows at eachother, you mange to get two pillows and get behind the couch, throwing them at both of them.  As they start to throw all the pillows at you, you use the couch as protection.

You hear Dogday yelp and you peer over the couch, seeing Catnap holding Dogday with his tail  by the waist and throwing some pillows at him. You start to laugh and after a few second Catnap let's go of Dogday, making him fall to the floor. You continue laughing and soon all of you start to laugh. After you all calm down you all decided that it was time to sleep (mostly Catnap)

Since Catnap didn't have an extra room he just decided to let yall sleep in his room with him and let yall sleep in his bed. As all of you get settled a few minutes later you hear Catnap purring in his sleep. You look at Dogday beside you and you both start to giggle quietly. After you guys quiet down you finally feel Catnaps tail wrap around you softly. You smile and finally close your eyes, drifting off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

WE LOVE DOGDAY AND CATNAP!!

779 WORDS