Yan! ☀ | x reader | ❤️‍🩹 | R!

Dogday my beloved

TYPE OF ONESHOT: Uhmm fluff/angst? idk
REQUESTED BY: Cookiecrum565

2ND POV:
-------------------------------------------------------

As you were going through the Playcare you came across a room with many mini jail cells. You were looking through the cells, just out of curiosity and to see if you could find anything. As you were looking through you heared a familiar voice.

"You...You're Poppy's Angel- Wait. Y/N?!" You flinch in surprise, you turn around to see Dogday. Your heart admittedly dropped. You haven't seen him since you left Playtime Co. While your time working in Playcare Dogday acted obsessive and possessive when it came to you. He wouldn't let you leave his side and would get angry/jealous when you talked to anymore to besides him or the children.

"D-...Dogday..?"

"Y/N you have to leave. NOW. Your in there home now.." You look at him disgusted, not knowing what to do. Disgusted by what had happened to him, hung up by his arms, his torso brutally torn apart. But also because of the past, almost all the interactions you had with Dogday were uncomfortable. As much as he was kind to you. Treating you like royalty you didn't like him. He would never hurt anyone, you think, but you could see how he used to look at the people you talked to, his eyes told it all. You could see how mad and jealous it would make him by just a simple conversation with other people.

But you didn't have time to think. As much as you were conflicted with helping him, with your past and all, you hesitately but quickly got him down from being hung up.

"I'm not going to leave you. Get on my back," You crouched down, letting him get on your back. As soon as he got on your back the mini critters came out, you swore there were thousands. With Dogday on your back you ran away, getting chased by all the mini critters.

I guess the adrenaline does help because you successfully ran away from all of them, and to restate with a big ass dog on your back (im sorry Dogday I love you) Once you escaped you collapsed to the floor, Dogday fall off you and both of you sat against the wall.

As you both sat in slience, unexpectedly Dogday hugged you tightly. "Oh gosh...Angel, my love I thought I lost you...why did you leave to company, why did you leave me?" He asked you. You immediately tensed up, not wanting to give him the actual reason. Of course you resigned from your job at Playtime Co because of Dogday.

"U-Uhm I quit because I...because I moved away so I wouldn't be able to get to work." You say to him, lying through your teeth. Even with your response Dogday wouldn't stop hugging you, even hugging you a bit tighter.

"I love you, Angel. Im so glad we're together again.." He whispers to you, as much as you felt uncomfortable and a bit disturbed by his touch you were to tired to tell him anything. You just sat there, feeling the adrenaline rush leave your body, leaving you incredibly tired.

"We can talk later Dogday. I'm going to sleep..." You mutter to him, closing your eyes. He just silently nods.

"Oh! Of course, Angel. I'll keep watch while you rest." You hum in response. After a few minutes until you felt him start to cuddle you. To exhausted to speak you just shifted away, trying to give him a hint that you didn't want him to cuddle you and yet he continued, just holding you tighter so you couldn't leave his grasp.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dogday getting a bit to touchy

625 WORDS