🎨 | x reader | 💞 | R!

SORRY IF ITS BAD LMAO

TYPE OF ONESHOT: Fluff
REQUESTED BY: ddvumbgirl

2ND POV:
-------------------------------------------------------

Today you decided to go on a walk! While on your walk you saw Craftycorn sitting by a tree, drawing in her sketchbook.

You smile at you decide to get her attention, "Hey Craftyy!!!" You call out, waving at her and starting to walk over to her. As she notices you she blushes.

"O-Oh! Hi Y/n!" She admittedly shuts her sketchbook before you can look at it, hiding it behind her back. You look at her a bit confused, you didn't really know why she was hiding her drawings since she loved showing them to you

"Why are you hiding your sketchbook?" You asked her, sitting down next to her. You saw her blush even more and look away.

"Uhm...I just...You can look at them if you want to...?" Crafty mutters to you, handing you her sketchbook. You took it and started happily looking at her drawings. When you got to the end you came across a drawing of you and Craftycorn! (It's just of yall holding hands/couple things)

You blushed slightly and you look at her, Crafty covered her face with her hands and awkwardly took her sketchbook back from you.

"Do...Do you like me Craftycorn?" She refused to respond to you respond verbally, only nodding her head in embarrassment. You smile at her and you reply.

"I like you to," You say to her, laughing slightly. Craftycorn uncovered her face and looked at you in shock, not expecting you to feel the same way.

"Really?"

"Really!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short I lost all motivation to write anything

285 WORDS