Jealous! ☀ | x reader | 💞 | R!

Yall are together into his lmao

TYPE OF ONESHOT: Fluff
REQUESTED BY: 1sleepy_pers0n

2ND POV:
-------------------------------------------------------

You were outside with Kickin and Hoppy! You guys were playing soccer and some other games, just having a fun time with them! But gess who wasn't having a fun time?

Dogday.

As Dogday watched from outside his house he couldn't help but feel angry that you weren't hanging out with him, I mean you were HIS partner! He hadn't been getting attention from you, being a few days since you guys have spent time together. And that made him sad! Has much as he was mad at you he couldn't be that mad, you have been busy for days so that's why yall couldn't hang out. But instead of spending your free time with HIM you decided to spend your time with THEM?!

Dogday grumbles as he leaves his house, angrily walking towards all of you. As he walked towards you, you quickly kick the ball to Hoppy and happily wave to Dogday.

"Hii Dogday!! Wanna join us?" You yell out to him, not noticing that he was angry yet. He quickly covers up the angry look and smiles at you, his emotions slightly still showing. Dogday runs over to you and holds your hand, slightly dragging you to the direction of his house.

"Sunshine, could you come with me for a second? I uhm- there's something important you have to see!" He says quickly, stumbling over his words a bit to try to make up an excuse. You look at him a bit confused and nod.

"Oh okay then!" You turn over to Hoppy and Kickin and you quickly yell out to them, "Hey guys! I'm going to go with Dogday from a second!!" Hoppys looks at you a bit saddened but they both say goodbye and begin playing once again.

Dogday practically drags you to his house, right as you guys get into his house he looks at you frustrated. "Why haven't you hung out with me? I'm your boyfriend! I've been waiting to spend time with you but when you finally get time you go out and play with Kickin and Hoppy?!" He says to you, crossing his arms and look right at you. You just sigh and look at him.

"Dogday, you know I love to be with you, but they asked me last week to hang out so since either had time I was going to hang out with them a bit. After that I was going to spend the rest of the day with you." You explain to him. As Dogday hears you he realizes how jealous he was acting.

"I- I'm sorry Sunshine, I just realized how immature and jealous I was acting..." He embarrassingly says to you.

"I forgive you, but next time just explain that you wanted more attention! You didn't have to drag me away from them to your house to tell me this!" You say to him, he looks down sadly, not knowing what else to say out of embarrassment.

You sigh and then smile at him. "Well...since im already here, how about we go to your bed and cuddle? You did say you wanted some attention," You laugh out, Dogday quickly lights up nd his tails start wagging. He quickly agrees and you both go up to his room. You both go under the covers and he hugs you, putting his hand saround your waist lovingly. You laugh softly again and you start to pet his head, as you petted him you could hear his tail wagging super fast. You also felt him nuzzle his face into the crook of your neck as you did.

"Is this what you wanted?" You ask him and he admittedly responds, replying with a 'yes'. You guys stayed like that until you both fell asleep, you in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------

Writing fluff just makes me want to write more angst

654 WORDS