𝟎𝟐

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

"THANK YOU DADDYY!" I smiled seeing him pull into the driveway with my car. I cheered hugging him while he got out of the car. It was in the shop for a while because I wanted to get the inside detailed and designed.

"You welcome Princess." He told me handing me the keys.

"Oh I've missed you so much." I smiled hugging my car.

"Let me take a picture sweetie." My mom said taking out her phone making me laugh. I posed infront of my car seeing her take multiple pictures. The inside was so pretty I couldn't stop looking at it.

"Thank you so much Daddy." I smiled hugging him again.

"Okay you'll be late school, hurry." He told me making me laugh grabbing my bag from the porch. I got inside getting even more hyped I didn't even want to drive it.

I hooked onto the aux and started driving out before the gates closed and I'd have to type in the passcode all over again.

I put on some old music which is what I mostly listened to hoping I made it to school on time.

-

"Waydaaaa." Dess dragged coming over to my locker making me laugh. I had just made it to school and class haven't started yet. I was so glad that high school was almost over for me.

Only a few months until graduation I was scared for real life but I prepared.

"Heyy."

"We went to that party on Saturday right? Why Armani full on drunk acting an ass G. Like she with them weak ass bitches that we don't even fuck wit, Asian ass Youn kno ha but still. Weak ass hoes and she jus acting out like now if somebody smacked yo ass or sum don't ask me or Kenny to help you." She told me.