𝟐𝟑

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 , 𝐅𝐋📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 , 𝐅𝐋📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 , 𝐅𝐋📍

"HOLD ON FOE!" I yelled tryna climb through this shit. Jayda was leaving me going fast as hell and I was about to fall off this bitch. We was doing this jungle park climbing shit and I ain't even know what was going on.

She laughed coming back to me. I just grabbed onto ha letting her lead. "Ahhhh." Dess laughed at Kenny falling through the thing.

"Hoe!" Kenny yelled pulling her down with her so they both fell just swinging by they strings.

"Bae come help me!" Dess yelled referring to the instructor making Jayda crack up. She been flirting with this man since we got here.

"This bitch." India laughed.

I grabbed Jayda waist seeing we got to the zip lining part. "Bae you gotta let me go." She laughed.

"Hell nah." I said making her laugh some more.

"It's okay sir we won't let anything happen to you!" The instructor yelled. I just mugged him and turned back towards Jayda seeing her go across the thing.

"Come on tough nigga!" Kenny yelled making me push her causing her to fall through the thing again. "Oh my god!"

"Man." Durk waved off. I ain't know what he was doing until he full on shoved me onto the lining. "We all gotta turn nigga!"

"Imma fuck you up on gang!" I told him gripping on tight to this shit cause it was going hella fast. The second I landed I saw Jayda clapping for me.

"Man why you let them do me like that?" I asked.

"Boy you okay." She waved off. Everybody else came through yelling and taking pictures. The second Durk landed I pushed him back off the thing so he was just swinging on the thing.