𝟎𝟒

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

"Why you don't nut in me no mo?" Asian asked. I just shrugged not wanting to have this convo again.

"What you talkin bout?" I sighed cause I knew she was jus gon drag the shit.

"You know what I'm talking bout." She mugged. "You just stopped and for what? You ain't just do it a few minutes ago, let me find out you fuckin that bitch again."

"What bitch?" I chuckled.

"You know who I'm talkin bout, that Yaya bitch you thought you was gon be slick with cause we wasn't talking for a minute. Stop playing with me Von foreal." She said thumping my head making me grab her hand.

"Don't be putting yo hands on me folks. You gon get enough wit putting yo hands on me." I told her.

"Is you fuckin her again?" She asked getting up from the bed standing infront of me. I laughed moving her out my way continuing to watch my show.

"I'm not laughing bitch!" She yelled pushing me.

"Cmon man stop putting yo hands on me." I said shoving ha out my way.

"Or what?" She asked pushing me again. I grabbed her arms making her straddle my lap. "Why you been acting different again?"

"I ain't actin different."

"You is.. what your physco ass ain't been taking your medication?" She asked.

"Stop bringing that shit up."

"Where your Meds at Von?" She teased.

"I'm gon smack yo ass. Move folks." I said cause she was just pissin me off.