𝟎𝟑

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

"DID YOU TALK TO THE NEIGHBORS ACROSS THE STREET LIKE I ASKED?" My mom asked while I ate my bacon

"DID YOU TALK TO THE NEIGHBORS ACROSS THE STREET LIKE I ASKED?" My mom asked while I ate my bacon. I slowly looked up at her making her sigh.

"When are you going to make a good impression with them like Ive been telling you to for weeks."

"I will mom I promise. I just haven't had the time to." I told her.

"She's had enough time to be in that damn area with her friends. When are you going to realize that the people in this neighborhood with us that are close are the people you should be around? They're going to great colleges and have an amazing future just like you." My dad said.

"I know." I sighed.

"Then why won't you give them a chance? Why can't you be friends with them and go to book clubs and other studies instead of that place?" He asked referring to Outwest.

I sighed mentally and grabbed my phone and bag from the counter. "Kenny is outside , we're driving to school together. I will see you guys later." I smiled trying to keep the positive vibes in the house.

They always care about their image more than my actual happiness and relaxation. I walked out hearing the music from outside Kenny's car. I got inside while she kept rapping fixing her lipgloss in the mirror.

"BAD BITCH 50TH FLO EATIN HIBACHIIIII!" She yelled doing a little dance making me laugh.

"Where's Dess?" I asked.

"You ain't see the group chat message? She ain't coming today she said it's a maintenance day." She told me making me shake my head. "But girlll why you ain't give me a full tour of that car?"

"I'm so happy my daddy got it designed for me it's so pretty I can't even stop looking at it." I sighed.

"Girl let's share parents." She said pulling off.

"Um... what are you wearing to the party? I'm still in over my head about what to wear."

"It don't matter foreal all yo clothes cute so." She shrugged.