𝟎𝟔

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"BAD BITCH SHE LIKE ON THE ROCKSS." Dess said sticking her tongue out randomly singing.

"Ugh I'm so hungover still from yesterday. That shit was bussin though." Kenny said.

"Armani went home last night? Ion even remember." Dess said.

"She was with Asian bitch ass the whole night." Kenny said rolling her eyes.

"I was about to beat that hoe ass she was trying to get buck with me." Dess mugged.

"What was her problem anyways?" I asked.

"Von slapped the fuck outta her when she kept putting her hands on him. She put them marks and shit on his arm and face the hoe weird. That's the most toxic couple I witnessed ever. If they even a couple foreal. Asian just a tag along for him." Dess said shaking her head.

"I'm about to go down the street though, India said they was cookin." Kenny said.

"They cooking at Granny house?" Dess asked making her nod.

"Granny?" I repeated.

"She this really sweet lady that be cooking for us a lot and sometimes the neighborhood when she be throwing them cookout parties. Them old heads be throwing it down." Kenny said.

"Oh okay. Let's go." I smiled.

"That's the spirit bitchhh." Dess smiled.

-

"We finna eat good." Dess said doing this little dance.