| 10 |

I woke up in a hot sweat, engulfed inside a pair of strong arms

I woke up in a hot sweat, engulfed inside a pair of strong arms. Rubbing my eyes in exhaustion, I tried to gain awareness of my surroundings.

My heart jumped a beat as I realized where I was, and who I was with.

Lando slept peacefully next to me, his arms holding a tight grip around my waist as he heavily breathed. And then all the memories from last night came back..

The dress, the dinner, the kiss.

A sudden panic rushed over me. Oh god. Did we...?

But when I looked down at mine and Lando's intertwined bodies, I noticed we were both fully clothed. Lando in his hoodie and dress pants, myself still wearing the silky gown...

With a bit of struggle, I managed to crawl out of Landos embrace, laying pillow in my missing spot so he wouldn't wake up.

As I started walking around the boat, the sun already strongly beaming in, I felt a pounding headache slowly rise.

I probably shouldn't have had that glass of wine..

Walking into my room, I let the dress slip off my body, a sigh of relief leaving my mouth as I finally gained the ability to properly breathe again.

As I put on a neon green bikini, I couldn't help but stare at myself in the mirror. What did Lando even see in me..?

Dark circles had practically been burnt into my skin, my hair a thick mess and my lips were chapped and dry no matter what product I put on...

I forced my eyes away, instead hurrying up with getting on my bikini. I could only get in the water quick enough.

As I walked out on the deck, where the sun nicely picked at my skin, I threw my hair up in a messy bun, deciding to ignore the strands falling down.

Jumping off the yacht and landing in the warm ocean, I could already feel my body, and most importantly mind, relax again.

Letting myself float around on my back, I enjoyed the silence of the water and the tan that I knew would be coming.

Suddenly something lightly touched my shoulder, causing me a near heart attack. I opened my eyes in a flash, scared to death.

Luckily, I could breathe again when I found Lando in front of me. "God you scared me" I said in a breath, placing my hand over my heart.

Lando softly giggled over my reaction, both of us treading water in order to stay on the surface. "Sorry, but I had to make sure you were alive" Lando said with a smile, swimming to be besides me.

We were on the side of the yacht, hidden away from the harbor. "I was just relaxing" I told him, squinting as the sun shined in my eyes.

Lando gently bit down on his lower lip, as he grinned at me. "You should wear this color more often" He boldly said, nodding to my bikini.