| 14 |

"I'm using the shower first!" Ava quickly shouted to me when we'd stepped onto the boat

"I'm using the shower first!" Ava quickly shouted to me when we'd stepped onto the boat. We were both a sweaty mess, the beaming sun being too much at the golf course.

"You better not!" I responded in record speed, as Ava hurried inside to find our shared bathroom. I could literally feel the sweat drops on my back, I needed that shower, now.

We were about to race to the bathroom like two toddlers, when a hand suddenly grasped around my wrist, stopping me.

I turned on my heel to find Lando standing there, holding a loose grip around my wrist. "You can just use my shower" He said casually, walking into the living room, dragging me with him.

Behind us, I could hear the boys arguing about who got to use their shower first as well. There were 3 showers on the yacht, and they'd suddenly become our most valuable possession.

"Really? Don't you have to use it yourself?" I asked, getting weirdly nervous, as Lando led me over to his bedroom.

I hadn't been in there before, but I assumed it was the master bedroom. Lando opened the door. I was right.

Inside stood a king size bed, a massive window overlooking the water on the right side of the room. Some of Landos clothes laid messily out on the floor, but his bed was perfectly made.

"Eh I can just use it later" Lando responded, walking inside the bedroom. "It's in there" Lando added, pointing at a closed door.

"There should be towels in the drawer under the sink" He told me, walking over to his suitcase, letting me do my own thing.

I thanked him with a gentle smile, walking into the bathroom. As I closed the door behind me, I became aware of how insanely big the bathroom was.

I grinned as I saw the shower. It looked like it could fit a whole group of people, the shower head as wide as my shoulders.. I was really living in luxury.

─── ───

When I stepped out of the shower, steam filling the bathroom, I quickly wrapped a white towel around my body.

In an attempt to save my hair without a hairbrush nearby, I shook my head and fiddled with my hair, letting it lay wetly on my shoulders.

Carefully, I opened the door into Landos bedroom once again. He was laying on the bed, now wearing a grey Mclaren hoodie.

His curls were messier than usual, but he looked impressively good compared to the fact that we'd been sweating the whole day.

I glanced to the side. The bedroom door was closed. "Hey" Lando said with a small smile, looking up from his phone.

"Hi" I replied, suddenly very aware of how little I was covered. I ran my fingers through my hair, unsure of what to do with myself.

Lando stood up from the bed. Stupidly, my heart started beating faster. It felt as if my feet were glued to the floor, as Lando carefully approached me.

"How do you always manage to look so beautiful?" Lando asked in a gentle whisper. Our faces were inches apart. I smiled. He smiled back.

Lando moved my drenched hair behind my ear. A shiver ran down my back, his cold fingertips brushing against my skin.

I looked up at him, noticing the small details in his face, the way his lips curved. I swallowed hardly, watching as Landos eyes focused on my lips as well.

Slowly, he leaned in, his lips colliding with mine in a slow, passionate motion. My stomach fluttered, as his hand went up to cup my cheek, his tongue entering my mouth.

A sudden adrenaline rush hitting me, I wrapped my arms around Landos neck, pressing my body up against his.

Now I could feel Lando smile through the kiss, his hands slowly moving down my body, my towel thankfully still covering me.

Landos lips moved down to my neck, quickly finding a soft spot that made my whole body weak. "Lan-" I was about to moan, unable to hold in the sound, but his hand quickly flew up to cover my mouth.

A warm rush ran through my body. "As much I'd love to hear that sound escaping your lips sweetheart, I have to remind you that our friends are right on the other side of that wall" Lando whispered, one hand covering my mouth, the other holding a firm hold on my hip.

Oh god, they're all gonna be aware of this happening.. What would Archie think.. what about Max and Carlos, oh god that's even wor-

My attention was grasped away. Lando harshly took ahold of my hips. My lips clashed against his. In a quick, but gentle motion, Lando placed me down on the bed.

Now my whole body was burning.

Lando hovered over me as I laid on my back, a smirk wiped over his face. "Is this okay?" He mumbled, as his lips crashed against my neck, definitely leaving a mark.

"Mhm" I managed to get out, too busy on focusing on the amazing feelings that were running through my veins.

As he continued to kiss my neck, I grabbed the hem of his hoodie. He pulled away from my neck, grinning.

I pulled off the hoodie, exposing his tanned abs. God, this man.. Continuing to grin, Lando unbuckled his belt in a flash, hovering over me.

I watched as he pulled down his pants, revealing a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers. "You're staring London-girl" He whispered, placing his arms on each side of me, after he'd thrown away his pants.

I grinned. "Like you're any better yourself" I responded, digging my hands into his hair. Lando raised his eyebrows at me.

"Nono I can control myse-" Lando began to say, but his words came to a halt when I suddenly removed the towel that wrapped around my body.

Lando stared me down boldly, his eyes going down my naked body, as if he had to take in every single inch.

I grinned, as his eyes finally went up to my face once again. "See?" I muttered, proving my point. This man couldn't keep his eyes away, and neither could I.

Lando grinned, desire now sparkling wildly in his eyes. Before I even registered it, Lando threw away the towel, removing his boxers just as fast.

Now I seriously couldn't control my eyes. Fucking hell...

"Eyes up here darling" Lando whispered, softly lifting my chin with his fingers. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks, adrenaline pushing through me.

Our lips collied once again. And then... Oh my fucking god-

Lando gently held a hand over my mouth, as he thrusted himself inside me. My eyes went to the back of my head, a godly pleasure hitting me.

Lando slowly, hardly, thrusted into me, smiling slightly as he watched me struggle to keep quiet.

"Good girl" He whispered, pleasure written all over his own face, as he rhythmically pushed himself deeper and deeper inside.

My back naturally arched, my hands uncontrollably digging into Landos curls, as I felt a pleasure better than I'd ever experienced.

I was literally in heaven.