💛Rei x F! Reader Part 3

Ask: Rei anon here returns as not anon anymore - as a continuation of the story, how about some bestie Teruya moments? Y'know my hc with Teruya, wingman, at Rei's service if you know what I mean. Maybe she goes to Teruya for random advice and Teruya somehow puts two and two together? Teasing ensues etc. - do whatever you want! Surprise me, i trust you :))

Wingman Teruya I'm up for it!!

Sorry if it's more banter than teasing tho

This is a random idea but I couldn't get it out of my head while writing this (Feel free to skip lol):

Like a Rei x Fem! Reader with the storylines (Idk how to write songfics-) of Little Miss Perfect (for Rei) and Ordinary (for Y/n) in nondespair au

Where am I even pulling these Rei x reader ideas from

Hope you enjoy!!

Teruya knew something was up the moment he saw Rei with short hair.

Rei Mekaru, trying something new instead of sticking to her preferred schedule and routine? He remembered your comment about liking short hair, but he didn't really put two in two together. It wasn't until Minako and Midori began to tease her that he was beginning to catch on, but Teruya wanted to make sure before jumping to conclusions.

"Soo... Rei, do ya like Y/n?" He blurts out,

Rei looks away while Tsurugi awkwardly clears his throat, putting down his notepad,

"That's not what I meant when I asked if anyone had any other questions. Now this month's quarterly report..."

He asks her again later on, but Rei dismisses him. He wasn't completely convinced, but he wouldn't push it. As much as Teruya wanted to get in on the gossip and teasing, he didn't want to cross any boundaries, after how long it took him to actually befriend her. He knew damn well that she'd tear him a new one if he so much as said the words "crush" and "Y/n" in the same sentence.

Never in a million years would Teruya have ever thought that Rei Mekaru would ask him for advice. Dating advice no less. (Did she even know who she was talking to??)

Rei didn't think she'd ever be this desperate, but-

No. No.

She wasn't desperate for anything. She just wasn't a sociable person, and could use Teruya's skills to understand you better. The only other friend she had that wouldn't tease her (too much) over this or spread gossip was Tsurugi, and he was about as romantic as a cactus.

She wanted to slap herself as she even thought about the word "romantic." For God's sake, she had a world to repair!

Rei tried to lose herself in her work, but that just made you more concerned for her. It was still embarrassing for her to face you after the brief handholding at the park.

Just thinking about that moment made her face heat up. The burning sensation on her face just made her think of you more, and how you made her feel all these strange things and-

"So... you do like Y/n!"

...And make her forget that she is currently conversing with her business partner. Rei let out a huff, trying to regain her poker face. Still, she knew it was bad when even dense Teruya could tell she was blushing.

"I... merely find her character intriguing. I'd like to know her better."

He may not have had his memories from his school life, but he was pretty sure Haruhiko told him something similar about Satsuki (Obviously with less intelligent words).