Not again.... (Drunk! Val x Vox)🍋

(This is one from my other book !)

Vox walked towards the Vee's headquarters after being out on 666 news about his latest vox-tex. Vox knew he was the shit with the swiftness and sass in his strut, He approached the doors and pushed them open with his glowing fingertips scratching against the iron doors. He walks down the long-ish corridor with his pointed shoes making a clocking sound on the hard marble. Vox looked around the place and stopped in his tracks, he noticed a tall, lanky figure laying down on the couch with a bottle of gin in his hand and a few bottles next to him, they were all empty. Vox sighed to himself and strolled his way over to the living room door frame and then leaned on it with his arms crossed, giving Valentino a sturn look.
"Valentino? Are you drunk?" He said sarcastically giving a smug smirk when Val opens his eyes and looks at him with no thoughts behind them.
"WWWha..Urmm-" he hiccups between his words. "Nooooo im nooott voxxy darling~" he giggles and drops the empty bottle onto the carpet. "Oopsie daisy's" he laughs. Vox rolls his eyes and walks up to Val, he picks up the empty bottles, clanking together and puts them on the glass coffee table behind him. Vox turn around and sees Val with his mouth open, drooling.
"Right get up Val." Vox exclaims putting his hand on his hip and the other hand in line with his shoulder with his index and middle finger flicking up and down signaling him to stand up. Val slowly sat up groaning and whining.
"Merda Santa.." Val swears in Italian under his breath.
"What was that?" Vox smugly says putting his hands on his hips lifting one eyebrow up.
"Nothing.. yo- you fucking dick" Val hiccups holding his head with his hand.
"Thought so~" Vox cockily smirks, holding out a hand to help Val up. He takes his hand and Val manages to stand for 5 seconds. He lets go of vals hand, He then fell face onto the ground.
"Fucking hell val you are pissed up" Vox says picking him up off the floor and carrying him bridal style.
"Come on, let's get you upstairs" He carries him through the headquarters.
"Voxxyyyyy~ your such a gentlemannn" val flirts running his finger down the side of his screen.

They get up into Valentino's bedroom and Vox opens the door with his left hand while his right was cradling him. The door swings open and he gently places Val on his red covers bed and he slips his own shoes off. His room was a mix of black, red and pink. There was also hints of gold around the room to blend in the colours. He had a massive wardrobe on the opposite side of the bed and an arm chair in the corner of the room. Dotted around his room were pictures of him in lingerie or half-exposed, slutty outfits.
Valentino looks up at Vox and smirks.
"You know.. you are so fucking sexy voxxy~" He purrs grabbing Vox's collar on his blazer and pulling him forward so they are one inch away from each others faces. He pulls Vox on-top of him and bites his lip.
"Gosh Val.. your such a fucking tease" Vox groans pinning Val to the bed with his left leg in between vals legs and his other leg next to his moths left leg. Val roughly pressed his lips against Vox's lips and put his fingers onto vals chin lifting it up. While they were melting into the kiss Vox carefully untied his bow-tie and teasingly tied vals hands together, He then moved down onto vals neck and started leaving hickeys and bites letting his moth let out his pleasured moans. Vox dragged his tongue down to vals collarbone and started removing his shirt. He slowly started unbuttoning the shirt while his thigh was rubbing against vals buldge causing him to buckle his hips up, desperate for vox. Once his shirt was off, Vox started sloppily going down his chest with his wet tongue. "please.. vox~" val impatiently whined, needing vox's touch. Vox ignored his request and started removing his own shirt. The last button came undone and he moved onto removing his belt, he removed it and shoved it into his boy toys mouth. He looked at val and grabbed his waist, careful not to scratch him with his claws and started kissing just above his trousers. Vox pulls away and Val looks at his crotch noticing a large bump in Voxs pants and tries to reach for it with is wrists still tied together but gets slapped away by vox "be patient, darling and keep your hand up~" He says grabbing vals wrists and undoing the tie and then retying it so his arms are attached to the bed. Vox starts to remove his pants pitifully slow, Finally his pants were off and only had his boxers on reveling the outline of his hard cock. Vox unbuttons vals pants and pulls them off slowly, until they were both in their boxers. "you still wanna do this, val?" Vox says before continuing. Val nods with consent and then Vox starts to remove vals boxers leaving him naked, and his dick desperately twitching for friction. Vox smugly smirks at him, his little whore so fucking desprate for him. He takes his boxers of and his hard cock bobs up as he crawls ontop of val.

Vox spits on his hand and starts rubbing vals dick causing him to whince with the sudden touch.
"Hmm, you like that don't you?~" Val doesn't respond but instead jolts his head up in pleasure and saliva running onto the belt and leaving bite marks onto it. Vox slowly goes down and starts teasing by licking his tip causing his moth to whimper and buck his hips up. He starts to suck vals cock and gives a little glitch which send vibrations through his cock causing him to buck up his hips and whimper.
Val muffled "A..ah~ Vox..xy~" through the belt, He sucked faster and harder and vals breathing became unsteady and moaning louder than before.
"I..I'm so f..fucking clo..ose~" he got his words knotted up in his throat and he came all over Vox's screen.
Vox went in between his legs and lifted them up. "Now.. it's my turn to get messy~" Vox exclaimed as he gave his cock a few strokes and then inserted it inside of vals hole, he slowly goes in and out and stops to let val get adjusted to his size. Vox then started going in and out quite fast, grabbing vals hips pushing him inside, pumping in and out between each thrust both groaning and whimpering.
"F..faster voxxy~" Val yelps and Vox obliged to his request and goes faster, Their skin slapping with eachothers, Vox admiring Vals body as he gets closer and closer to his climax.
"Shit..~" Vox whispers as he pulls out of Val and flips him around so he's on all fours and grabs his hips and starts roughly pounding into him, Vox slaps his ass hard leaving a red mark.
"FUCK~ VOX IM CLOSE~" Val screams.
"Hold it for a Little longer, darling" Vox  groans to his moth. Val couldn't wait any longer, Tears start rolling down his cheeks in pleasure.
"Fucking cum for me~" Vox excitedly yells as Val ejaculates his load.
"Oh fuck yes~ your such a good slut for me arent you~ MMM FUCKK~" Vox screams as he thrusts one last time into Val and releses he's sperm inside of him, buffering and glitching. He pulls out and unties vals hands from the bed, he rolls over next to val and looks at him and starts giggling.
"You get so horny when your drunk~" Vox jokes to val and he gives him a look and rolls his eyes. Vox grabs a cigarette and passes it to Val, he puts it in his mouth and vox lights it for him with his electric finger tips and pulls the blanket ontop of them.