Fights and a make-up (Pt 2!)

still no smut sorry bbg's 😔
i only listen to masters orders /j

(yes this did cringe me out abit bc i HATE HATE HATEEEE writing angst so yeah it is bad😔)

ANYWAYS ENJOYYYYYYYYY!!!~

   Its been 2 days since valentino went off in a pissy fit, no one has seen him since but he rented an apartment in a hotel quite far from V headquarters so vox couldnt find him.

As the days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months, Valentino found himself slipping deeper and deeper into depression. He stopped taking care of himself and his apartment and found himself spending all of his time in bed, alone with his thoughts, he would have more panic attacks then he normally would, he would find himself waking up in a pile of his own puke most mornings from getting so drunk and high, he missed Vox, more than anything but he didnt wanna call him. Vox fucked up by 'cheating' on him but Valentino also fucked up by becoming aggressive and narasistc, they both fucked up in two different ways but they both needed each other at this point. They where on their breaking points.

         time skip i guess.........?....

Valentino woke up yet again, he hoped he wouldn't but he did. He got up and held his head as it was in agony, he had spent the whole night drinking and self-destructing. None of them had reached out to eachother in over 9 months, Valentino sighed and picked up his phone and started scrolling through the photos of him and vox and some with velvette in, and his hands started to shake and tears started to flood his eyes, his vision turning all blurry, blood pounding into heart faster, faster and faster. He clicked his phone off and layed back on his bed trying to calm himself down but it only made him feel worse, all his past thoughts flooding his head, he could hardly think. His chest grew tighter as he cried harder, making it harder for him to breathe, his throat feeling dry. He gripped his hands onto the bed and started frantically breathing in and out quite fast to try and stop himself from chocking to death, his eyes squinting shut as more tears roll down his face and the only thing he can think of is 'its all your fault'. Valentino tried to scream but nothing came out, all he could do was repeatedly whisper the words "im so sorry" until he blacked out.

...bzz bzz bzz...

Valentino woke up to his phone buzzing, he soflty fluttered his eyes open to see the contact 'voxxy 💋' on his screen, he shot up and grabbed his phone in a hurry almost dropping it 20 times from how much he was shaking, and he answered the call hesitantly, hoping to get a good conversation instead of a bad one. When he answered he heared a long sigh and the vox started talking.
"look val.. im sorry for cheating on you, i didn't mean to hurt your feeling or anything.. just come home please me and velvette miss you." he was talking in a desperate tone, clearly begging for valentino to come home, he misses his moth pimp but valentino was still stubborn. "why should i come home?" Valentino replied clearly trying to be difficult, he missed vox too, more than anything. Val heard vox groan on the other end of the call and taking a sip of a liquid and place the cup down quite harshly. "valentino, just come home please. i need you. ill do anything." he said in a passionate tone, wanting him back. Vox was trying to win valentino back by saying he will do anything for him back, knowing what valentino will want. "anything?" Valentino replied in a more higher toned voice, clearly exited by what vox had said. "anything." Vox responded with a slight chuckle at hearing valentino getting excited on the other end of the phone, Val quickly hung up, and happily got up from his bed, he saw the floor was covered in bloody tissues, stains from liquids (puke, piss, jizz), empty food packets, empty alcohol bottles and cigarette ashes. He groaned and walked over to the bathroom to clean himself up, he got a warm shower after not having one for 8 months, Valentino felt refreshed again as he brushed his teeth while humming a song, he then skipped over to his wardrobe and slipped some clean clothes on and made his way over to the V headquarters.