Fights and a make-up (pt 1!)

no smut this time... sorry you horny fucks😔
???TW??: hitting/abuse (?),

ANYWAYS ENJOYYYYY~~~

Vox was celebrating Alastors disappearance with a few of his old pals at a local bar and strip club with the name of "Devil's Tango Tavern". He spent the whole night drinking until he was absolutely plastered, and then his eyes shifted towards a handsome looking young chap who was giving lap dances to sinners. Vox's eyes moved with his motions and he licked his lips, The sinners hands brushing up against his own hips gave Vox a nervous feeling in his stomach. He was watching him for a while until they finally made eye contact and Vox slowly beckoned the stripper towards him, The young sinner walked over towards Vox, swaying his hips seductively and smirking with every step until he got to the TV demon. Vox patted on his inner-ish thigh, near where his boner was poking through his pants, signalising the sinner to sit on his lap. As he did that he pulled out $70 from his pocket and put it in the strippers waist band, He sat on-top of Vox's lap and started giving him a lap dance, making sure to tease him a-bit, stroking and prodding his bulge every now and again. Vox purred into the sinners ear "how about we ditch this place and go back to my hotel?~" he breathed into his earlobe, giving it a soft bite. The stripper agreed and followed the TV demon back to his hotel.

The next morning, Vox wakes up to his phone blowing up with messages, 96 missed calls, 92 voicemails, and 726 messages. All from Valentino. He rubbed his eyes and grunted, he remembered what he posted on his sinstagram story. Thats what Valentino was spamming him about, Vox posted a photo of him and the stripper in bed together, showing hickeys and bite marks on both their necks, The TV demon grabbed his clothes and smacked them on him and made his way towards the V's headquarters.

Once he got there, he opened the doors, scraping his neon blue claws against the metal, His eyes met with Valentino's red fury filled eyes, he was standing with his arms crossed with a cigarette between his fingers, puffing out the smoke very harshly.
"So. Who was that fucking slut you was with last night Vox?!" Valentino hissed clearly very pissed off his lover was sleeping with someone else, Vox sighed and rolled his eyes. "His name is mark actually, and why do you care? its not like we are dating or anything?" He muttered, stating a valid point. Valentino furrowed his eyebrows, giving his teeth a kiss and putting out his cigarette, he walked over to Vox with his hips swaying back and forth and his heels stomping on the ground quite hard for it to make a clacking sound. His screen following the moth's wings every move he makes, Valentino was standing behind him and placed his hands on his shoulders and gave a tight squeeze. "what makes you think you can speak to me like that.?" Valentino whisper shouted into his ear, giving him a death like tone, he was really jealous that somebody else touched 'his' voxxy. "like what exactly?" vox replied, confused but also giving val some lip, he loved pissing him off but it could also have some consequences come with it. "like absolute SHIT." Valentino raised his voice when he said 'shit', he then grabbed the back of vox's shirt and flung him across the room onto the sofa, he hit his head quite hard onto the wood part of the sofa causing a little crack into his screen. Vox turned around holding the side of his screen in agony, but before he could actually see anything he gets knocked over again by valentino, "OW !! what the fuck val?!" he cries out as his head hits the ground and val grabs his neck and pins him to the floor, his hands were holding very tight onto Vox, making sure he cant move, or even breathe. He tried to fight off valentino but it didnt work as he was pinned by him, Valentino got close up in his face. "you are never seeing that BITCH again. do you understand!?" Valentino aggressively spat those words into Vox's face, making sure he definitely understood them. Vox nodded his head slowly but that clearly wasnt enough for him, He wanted him to use his words. "do. you. fucking. understand." He said gripping tighter onto his neck, being way more violent than normal, valentino scrapped his claw diagonally all the way across vox's screen, causing a massive scratch right in between both his eyes and across his mouth. "..y..es.." Vox managed to splutter out while trying not to black out from the amount of air he had left in his lungs, he felt like he was going to have a heart attack, valentino finally let go, vox tried getting his breathe back, coughing and gagging nearly.

Once vox got his breathe back, he wanted to try and understand why valentino went off his tits when he saw vox and someone else together, instead it just turned into a massive argument again...
"WHY DONT YOU JUST GO AND MOVE IN WITH THAT MATT, MARCO, WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, THAT DUDE? YOU SEEM WAY MORE HAPPIER WITH HIM." valentino yelled out at vox, throwing a beer glass towards his already broken screen, he managed to dodge it and argue back. "YEAH I MAYBE SHOULD, AT LEAST HE WONT TREAT ME LIKE SHIT" vox shouted back while trying to dodge more objects val was throwing at him. "FINE ILL JUST FUCKING LEAVE IF IM SUCH A SHITTY PERSON, HUH I BET YOU WOULD WANT THAT, WONT YOU?!!?!" valentino shouted trying to make vox feel bad, as he is very narcissistic and only cares about himself, however it only made vox more angry and he lost his temper. "WELL YEAH I WOULD, I WISH YOU WOULD LEAVE AND THEN I WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOUR UGLY ASS FACE ANYMORE." Vox screamed at valentino and then he regretted it deeply. He looked at valentino with gulilt "wait no i didnt mean i-" vox tried saying but got cut off by valentino "NO!! im leaving bye vox." valentino stormed off, without even looking back he slammed the door right on vox's face....

     DUN DUN DUNNN.. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?? HMMM WHO KNOWS???!!? GUESS U WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT !!

         Part 2 coming tommorow (hopefully) 🙏🏻

.