Your fucking wasted (Drunk! Vox x Val) 🍋

(This is also my one from my other book!)

Valentino was chilling on the living room velvet red, chaise lounge sofa with white hearts imbroyded into the fibres, scrolling on sinstagram and without a notice someone bursted through the doors, making a loud bashing sound. He perked his head up and walked towards the door, He headed out the living room and saw Vox standing droopy with a flustered face and sleepy eyes. Valentino leans on the door frame and looks at Vox with one eye brow up and smugly smirking.
"Looks like you had a fun night, eh?" Valentino says cockily folding his four arms together. Vox glances at him and then waddles to the kitchen, Valentino follows him with his top arms on his waist and the other two down to the middle of his thighs, shaking his hips sassily when he walks. They get to the kitchen and Vox opens up his food cupboard, the door of the cupboard had "Vox's shit, don't steal!" In big cyan writing. When he opened it he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and opend the top but Valentino cleared his throat, catching Vox's attention.
"Whadda fuck—" he hiccups "do u want.. pimp" He said turning around almost getting swooshed off his feet and pointed his index finger to Val with the hand he had the bottle in and puts the other hand on his hip leaning forward slightly, giving Valentino a pissed off kinda face. "Are you seriously gonna drink another bottle? How many drinks have u fucking had today??" Valentino exclaimed looking bothered, Vox rolled his eyes and rubbed the top of his screen. "Fuck I don't know..? Maybe..6 or..7..?" He wonders drifting into 'Vox Land' staring at the floor. Valentino scoffs and strolls his way over to Vox, clicking in his face.
"Come on let's get you to bed your clearly wasted, amore." Valentino says sturnly grabbing Vox's arm and tugging it slightly and grabbing the alcohol bottle and putting it back in the cupboard.
"What the fuck Val?!!?? GET OFF ME, YOU- YOU—" he pulls his arm away from Valentino, aggressively and walks backwards. Valentino looks at him confused and walks towards him as he walks back.
"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! DONT TOUCH ME, YOU PHSYCO!" He screams falling backwards, he glitches and then looks up at Val,
"Amore~ I just want to help you, I'm worried your clearly wasted and you need to calm the fuck down." Valentino says with his two lower arms on his thighs and the top two doing hand gestures as he talks, he then puts out his hand for Vox to grab onto, but instead he wacks it away and gets up on his own, brushing down on his clothes and clears his voice. He looks away embarrassed and crosses his arms and looks down. "fuck.." Vox whispers under his breath. Val looks at him lovingly and smiles while he gently grabs the bottom of his screen and pulls it up so he's looking at Val.
"Come on, diletta~" Valentino says before picking up Vox bridal style and carrying him towards the elevator up to Vox's room. They get into the elevator and Vox breaks the silence.
"You know I can fucking walk myself?"
He says quite loudly and scrambling up his words, looking away embarrassed. Valentino chuckles and says in a seductive tone. "No you can't pet, you will fall over" he says looking at Vox smirking, He rolls his eyes and Valentino giggles at his remark. Once they get to Vox's layer of the HQ the elevator door slides open and Valentino pootled his way to Vox's bedroom. When Valentino got half way there he noticed something wrong about Vox. He was flushered and was over heating...
"Voxy.... Are you..—" and before he could say anything else Vox cut him off.
"Shut the fuck up.." he says covering his face and looking away. Valentino stops in his tracks and laughs at him.
"Aww don't worry amore..it happens" he chuckles and then clears his throat. "Well at least I know your attracted to me" he smirks and Vox punched him in he shoulder jokingly. His buldge was sticking out his pants and he needed help with it. He looked at Valentino and whispered something to him.
"Please..fucking help me val darling~" He whined giving puppy dog eyes to Valentino. Valentino blushes and then smirked at him. "No need to beg for me, it's hot but I would help anyday~" He started walking painfully slow towards Vox's room while one of his hand was going up and down from his bow tie down and over his erection causing him to groan. Once they got to his room Valentino swung open the door, closed it and then locked it. He set down Vox on the bed gently and climbed on-top of him, he stated kissing him passionately on the lips. After a few minutes of kissing, Valentino slipped his tongue into Vox's mouth and started exploring it. Their tounges attached, lock together begging for sexual contact with one another. They kept the same pace for a while and then Valentino broke the kiss and started kissing down his neck, dragging his wet, pink tongue covered with Vox's saliva mixed with his own. Giving him hickeys any chance he could. Valentino knew deep down he loved him, but could never admit it. He stops kissing his neck and sits up, insufferably slow pace at taking Vox's blazer and vest off. He got to his shirt, with each button he undid he exclaimed what he was gonna do to him. With one button, "I'm gonna kiss every part of your body" Another button, "I'm gonna touch every part of your body" Another one, "I'm going to fuck every hole you have" Another one, "I'm gonna make you wish you didn't come home drunk" Another one, "I'm gonna make you have the best night of your life" And then the last one, "you will be begging for more once I have finished with you" He slips the shirt off Vox's shoulders and kissed down his chest. Vox Grabs his moths face and looks at him with an annoyed face.
"Cant we just skip this lovely dovey shit and fuck me already? I'm getting inpatient, love" Vox exclaims looking down at his bulge and giving a
'>:[' face at Valentino. Val looks at him and rolls his eyes. "No baby doll, it won't be as funnnnn" he whines and continues kissing down Vox's chest causing him to whimper when he gets down, just above his pants line. Val strikes him finger around Vox's erection causing him to buck his hips up and gets even more flustered than before. Val unzips Vox's pants and the vibrations of the zipper made him shiver, his pants slip off and he's left in only his boxers. The outline of Vox's hard cock pokes through his boxers and Val pulls them off revealing his hard dick. Valentino then starts tho begin on working on taking his own clothes off. He slips his crop-top off revealing his heart shaped nipples. He excitedly and arousingly started taking off his fishnets and short-shorts. Vox was sat in amazement and smirking while his cock was twitching for friction. Valentino grabs a bottle of lube and some pink fluffy handcuffs. He attached Vox's hands to the bed and squirted some lube onto his hand rubbing it onto his pre-cum dick.

Valentino grabs Vox's waist and lifts his legs up and spreads them. He looks at Vox with a smirk who was laid there, eagerly starting at Valentino's hands and watching every move he does. He pumps himself a few times before pushing himself into vox, He does a slow thrust and waits till he gets adjusted to his size. He then starts going in and out at a steady pace. Vox moaning every time he goes in.
"F...faster~" vox groans, Valentino obliged to his request and started going faster, pounding his ass feeling Vox's walls tightening around his cock. Their skin slapping together sloppily with Vox moaning and whimpering for more.
"What's my fucking name?~" Valentino grunts feeling Vox close to cumming.
Vox swings his head up in pleasure and whispers, "Val- NGHH~ VALEN FUCKING TINO~" He screams as tears run down his face and Valentino goes harder. "That's right, your such a good fucking whore for me, aren't you?~" Val groans as Vox cums on his chest, he then gives one last big thrust into Vox and released it all inside of him. He pulls out and gives Vox a kiss on his forehead, he uncuffs him from the bed and Vox pulls him into a kiss, cupping his face. He breaks the kiss and chuckles, "round two?~" Vox asks and Val immediately flips his mmm around on all fours and lines his dick up to Vox's hole. He grabs his waist and pushes himself into him, He started pounding himself into Vox causing him to whimper, Valentino was going at a suspenseful speed, He kept the same pattern until it started getting uneven, "FUCKK~ I..IM GOING TO CUM VALENTINO~~" Vox screams digging his claws into the bedding.
"Fucking cum for me, you fucking slut~" Valentino groans as Vox moans harshly as he cums, yet again. Valentino pulls out and grabs Vox and pushes his head down on his cock to suck him off, Vox gags as he gets pushed down to take his length. He starts deep throating Valentino's cock until he felt himself going to cum.
"Fuck~ V..VOXY IM GOING TO-" and before he could finish he came all inside of Vox's throat, forcing him to swallow his load. He looks up as him and kisses him on his lips, Valentino lays against the headboard on the bed and covers himself up with the blanket. "You were so good for me, amore~" he purrs as vox lays next to him cuddling up to him. He groans and falls asleep. Valentino smiles and kisses his screen and falls asleep spooning him.