Make me suffer~... (Top! Vox x Val) 🍋

i just want to apologise for being inactive for a month or two,, i was just really unmotivated and not in the right head space u could say?? BUT ANYWAYSSS... i will rehydrate you horny fucks with this one shot :P

WARNING THIS ONE SHOT INCLUDES A TORTURE KINK, IF U DO NOT LIKE PLEASE CLICK OFF, DONT SEND HATE !!!! :)

Enjoyyy~

Valentino was layed down on his stomach with his face turned to the side, watching a cheesy romance movie on the TV. He was half way through the movie and was yawing every two seconds as it was boring but he had nothing better to do as Vox was out. Val grabbed the remote and flicked the TV off and sat up, rubbing the side of his face and standing up on his feet. When he stood up he stretched his body and heared a massive bang of someone bursting through the doors. He walked over to the bang curiously, wondering who or what it was. He sighed relieved, It was just vox but he smelt like weed, very strong weed and looking very sluggish.
"mm hello voxxy darling~ you seem like you have had a fun time today~"
Valentino teased walking over to him closer and stroking his hand over vox's torso. He rolls his eyes at his moth pimp and shakes off his hand.
"have you been smoking?" Valentino asks stupidly, knowing he has. Vox crosses his arms like a little toddler and looks away while murmuring "mm..noo.. why would you think thattttt..." 
Valentino looks at him and chuckles, "Come on darling, your clearly high as~" he cooes, bending down, grabbing the side of his screen making vox look at him, pulling him closer and giving him a peck on his lips.

Vox scoffs and pulls himself away from him, he starts walking towards the living room and throws himself on the sofa, with valentino following him. valentino towers over him and chuckles at the state vox is in. The amount of times vox has been high, he still is a mess after smoking hard shit.
"Mmm~ you really are high~" Valentino says in his normal seductive, low tone voice with his arms crossed. Vox looks up at him with a pissed look on his face, he rolls his eyes "well no shit, valentino" he sarcastically says clearly annoyed and tired with valentino. Vox sits up on the sofa and puts his head back and sighs, he notices valentino still standing there with his arms crossed and a cigarette perked in between his fingers. Vox smirked and grabbed valentino's waist and pulled him ontop of him so valentino is facing him. Valentino giggles and is about to make a sly comment to vox's horniness but vox grabs his face and kisses him before val could open his mouth. By this point they had their tounges in eachothers mouths, basically eating eachothers faces off. Vox wiggles his hips around, feeling his boner buldging theough his pants trying to get valentino not to notice but it fails as he notices and his finger playfully rubs up and down his hard cock.

He forcefully picks up valentino bridal style and ties him to a 'voxtech' chair, once he was tied up and couldn't move vox's grabs a blindfold and covers valentino's eyes, making sure he cant see. "if you try and move or escape, the chair will punish you~" vox says seductively, bending down close to valentinos neck making him shudder with the sudden hot breath from his lover against his neck. Valentino nods but as he does vox grabs his neck with force but making sure not to strangle him.
"Use you words love~" He growls at his moth.
"Yes sir~" Valentino purrs knowing it turns vox on as it makes him feel dominant, val smirks as he feels vox's hand become loose around his neck and could hear his breaths get heavier, indicating he was hard just from a pet name. Vox grunts under his breath and presses a button on the remote that controlls the chair, sending an electrical shock to valentinos body causing him to jump at the sudden pain, He moans at the feeling of pain and giggles. "Mm~ Fuck voxxy i love it when you torture me~" He says leaning forward sticking his tongue out playfully. Vox walked over to a chest of draws and opens the top draw, he grabs  a few torture tools, a gag ball and a belt. He walked back over to where valentino was and set them next to him, Vox leaned in close to val again and says "be a good boy and enjoy the pain, slut~" turning valentino on, he smirks and nobs his head. Vox grabs the belt and whips valentino across his face, causing him to whimper and leaving a red mark. "use your fucking words." vox dominantly says, clutching onto the belt.
"yes vox~ ill be a good boy for you~" valentino says while wincing in pain, weirdly begging for more in a way. Vox then suddenly hit val with the belt across his face again, causing blood to trickle out of his mouth. He went closer to valentino, licking the blood from his mouth teasily.

Vox glances at the torture tools, grabbing the sharpest knife and inspecting it. He dragged it along valentino's cheek and going down to his neck and then to his torso. Vox used the knife to slice off val's clothes, until he was naked with his large, hard cock perked up with pre-cum. He noticed how desperate valentino was and dragged the knife down from his torso down the the inner of his thighs. Vox digs the knife into val's thigh and begins to write the words "vox's slut" making val whimper and huff in pain, throwing his head back and jolting his hips up. Blood quickly pours out of valentino "..fuckkk.." he whines with his mouth stuck open trying not to scream in pain. Vox rubs val's tip teasily, valentino moans and his dick twitches in response to his touch. He lets the blood spill out and places the messy knife back down, unzipping his pants and pulling his dick out. His hard cock bobbing up and down walking over, closer to valentino and forcefully grabbing the back of his neck and shoving his dick down his throat, valentino gags but starts sucking on him with vox controlling the pace.
"fuck valentino.." he moans through his teeth, he was weirdly good at giving blowjobs.. Vox makes the pace faster until he was about to cum but pulls valentino off as he didnt wanna cum yet. Vox unties valentino from the chair and drags him over to the desk in the room, pinning him against it with his back to vox. Vox holds valentino's head down on the desk, making his bend over with vox grabbing the belt and repeatedly whipping valentino on his ass.
"your such a good slut for me, arent you?"
Vox whips him again.
"yes i am~" valentino whimpers.
"what was that? i couldnt hear you"
He whips him harder this time.
"YES I AM~~"
He does it again, leaving red marks on him and val's legs twitching from the pain. Vox throws the belt next to valentino, rubbing his claw down the lower if val's back down to his ass, inserting a finger, making val loudly moan. He takes it out, lining his dick up with vals hole but before entering his dick, he grabs the belt and puts it in his mouth making reins like a horse. he grips the belt, while sliding his dick into his moth pimp.

Vox pounds himself into valentino, huffing with every pump going faster and faster. "fuck..~ your being such a good boy for me~" vox grunts, the forces of the pace was forming a coiling feeling in vox's stomach. His pace got even faster, valentino's walls were getting tighter and tighter knowing he was close.
"V..VOX IM GONNA CUM !~" valentino yells out, his voice sounding like a whining dog from vox's forceful thrusts, he goes faster, their skin slapping together getting sloppier and sloppier, "holy shittt..~ your so fucking sexy~" vox grunts, spilling his load into valentino, while glitching, an valentino cumming on the desk. He flips him around so hes sat ontop of the desk facing vox. He smirks mischievously and re-enters himself into valentino, his legs wrapped around vox's waist and his claws digging into his back and shoulders. Vox thrusts himself forcefully into val with no hesitation, going faster than before. Drool spilling out of val's mouth
"im gonna breed you so fucking hard you little whore.~" vox growls, with his thrusts getting faster, valentino diggs his claws into vox harder, causing his back to bleed.
"im so close again voxxy !!~" valentino whimpers, vox going faster and his thrusts getting uneven and sloppier, their skin friction making loud slapping sounds, "cum for me.~" vox growls between thrusts, Val cums all over his chest, moaning and out of breath.
Vox guves one last big thrust and cums inside if valentino again. He pulls out and huffs and puffs, valentino's legs shaking and feeling pleasured. Vox removes the blind fold from valentino seeing the tear stains on it, he knew he did a good job at fucking him. he smiles at valentino and beckoning him to follow him.
"come on, lets go to bed i am so fucking tired" vox exclaims with valentino following him.
"i mean.. i could go for another round~" valentino comments mischievously, in a joking way. Vox thought he was serious and smirks. "fine lets just get to the bedroom first~"
he says, dragging valentino with a skip in his step exited.
"wait wait wait.. i was jokingg!!" valentino yells with a giggle in his tone.
"oh no.. you already suggested it love.~" vox says seductively getting into the bedroom.
"fine fine. one more round. thats it mi amore~" valentino says with a sigh and locks the door behind them.

im sorry if this is short or shit, im not very good at writing this type of shit BUT I HOPE U ENJOYED AND I PROMISE IS WILL GET ROUND TO WRITING MORE I JSUT NEED MOTIVATION SO... IF U HAVE ANY TIPS THEN LET ME KNOW😭😭!!!

( also sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes :c )

.