Chapter -3

Past

His hands grabbed my neck forcefully in a vice grip tightening its hold, cutting the air supply slowly. Black veins has started to become more visible on his arms. But it's his eyes that scared me the most, gold rings become prominent arounds his pupil indicating presence of his wolf. His wild is just as cruel and ruthless as him. 

"What did I tell you before? Huh" he sneered as his eyes flashed with hatred. 

He laughed cruelly before tightening his hold on my neck. "You've really started to think yourself as the Luna. Do you?" he smirked cruelly and flashes his fangs at me in warning. "You think you're the Luna of this great pack that means it's alright for you to undermine my authority" his eyes now completely golden.

"Alpha please forgive me. I didn't mean to. I thought if I would talk to Alpha Bane personally may be I could talk him out of it and it would prevent any possibility of a future war" I explained pathetically with tears pouring down my eyes. My throat was on fire and my vision had started to turn dark.

"What did you do? Did you get on your knees and suck him off? Is this how you convince Alphas? You open your legs for them" he roared. Everyone outside must have heard. "Please Alpha forgive me. I made a mistake. It will never happen again" I said with great difficulty. I didn't even know why I'm apologizing. No matter how much I beg and plead it still wouldn't move him.

My lungs and throat were on fire. Black swirled around my vision. No words came out of my throat . Just as my vision turned completely black he removed his hands from my throat and grabbed my jaw tightly. His other hand grabbed my hair and pulled it so hard that a scream escaped my lips.

"You fucking whore. Let me get this straight. You. Are. Nothing" he enunciated every single word slowly. "You never be anything but a toy in my hands. I can do whatever I want with you. If you ever think about questioning or undermining me again, I will fucking make you regret it for rest of your worthless life. Do you understand?" he roared and with that he threw me across the room.

My hands immediately went to my neck and I coughed violently. Tears and snot were running down my face. I winced as I touched my jaw and neck. My eyes moved toward the door as it clicked open. I watch her as she made her way towards him without sparing me a glance. I was nothing in her eyes. I wasn't even worthy competition to her. My eyes met with the beta's cruel smirk just as he was about to shut the door.

She sauntered toward him slowly, her heels making clicking sound. His back toward her but I know he heard her coming. He was still trying to control his anger. Deep vibrations and growls were coming from his chest.

"My King" she said lovingly and he moved towards her. She took his hands in her hands and rubbed her thumbs over it. The action felt so intimate that it broke my heart and suddenly my jaw and neck weren't the only thing hurting. I felt like I couldn't breath anymore as more tears began to roll down my face. I didn't realize the blood coming out ofmy nose and head.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him as she gently placed her hands on his cheeks. His lips met hers slowly lovingly. It felt like they were mates and I was just an outsider, a thorn in their greatest love story, their biggest enemy.

I bowed my head in submission and ran towards the door without looking back. My ears were buzzing as bloods was pouring down from my nose and head. I heard my father calling after me but I didn't stop. My vision blurry but I still ran without direction, all I could see was him kissing her.

Present

Bjorn's jealousy and possessiveness knew no bounds. He didn't want me but didn't want anyone else to have me. It was the moments like this that made me loose all the confidence in myself. It made me finally question the sincerity of mate bond between us.