(2)

Is this it

You looked at the paper you written down from the address assigned to you and the hotel looked like something out of a horror which made you think of your choice to actually stepping in or just leave. The hotel location was set in the woods in the middle of nowhere and you reached in your pocket and saw your phone had no bars meaning you had no signal this is going to be a long night. In front of the hotel you find a box with your name on it.

Y/N L/N

Y/N: All I did was forward the message saying I was interested I was anonymous but how did they know my name?

You try to focus as you open the box finding a walking talkie and a small tablet. Reaching your hand more you felt paper looking down it was money lots and lots of money

Y/N: OH MY GOD!? I could repay all of my debt with this...

You haven't seen hundreds, twenties or even fifties for a while or even them stack like bricks. You take the money counting how much it would not just help you pay from your debt but you can use it for yourself as well. It feel so incredibly good to have this much cash in your hands. Then your walkie talkie made a noise causing you stop.

Client: "Bzrzz"

Y/N: Oh

Client: Hello dear buisness partner, You have accepted the full sum of the money and are now obligated to carry out the job you have accepted

Y/N: Oh! Uh... hello. W-what's the job?

You were a little distracted because the amount of money you wanted was right there you could just leave but you did attend to listen what the. client wants from the walkie talkie. However you did find it weird that your first communication for a job is through a walkie talkie instead of meeting in person.

Cilent: Your first task is to enter the hotel.

In your mind you had the money and just wanted to run away. You turn your cold feet and turn around you didn't care about the job hell you were rich now! And you didn't want to risk your life being unable to spend in this abandoning looking hotel during this shady job they offer you

Client: Dearest business partner. Please turn around and enter the hotel. "Otherwise, you will have to get eliminated for being in breach of contract ".

Y/N: E...e..Eliminated?

You suddenly see a glowing red dot on your body as your hands tugged on the money box then the the red dot swivering then lands on your forehead. Are you going to get shot you said to yourself but you think it was some laser pen that they use to scare people so you brushed it off and started to run away in the woods having no idea where to go while holding the money box

Y/N: YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!

You said in a distance with the breeze and tress hitting your face, your breathing getting heavy and the ever lasting fog accumulates as you ran more.

Client: " BZRZZ ". Buisness partner number 835 is in breach of contract for refusing to complete a task assigned to them. " Therefore buisness partner number 835 shall be

.... EXECUTED!

Y/N: What whu

( BANG )

You felt a bullet hit through your skull looking back, your vision became a blur and blood drip down from your head making you collapse with the money in your hand with stains if your blood. Your death is fast and painless. You die thinking you're rich and will live a debt-free, fulfilling life.

Back In The Present

You thought about running but you had a mindset probably know what was going to happen, you can't die through a bullet hit through your skull. You sigh kiss the money box for later and decided to enter the rundown, shady looking hotel in the middle of nowhere.