(3)

( Clang )

Y/N: ... argh!?... my head

( Thud )

Not even 5 seconds in you suddenly get knocked out and fall to the floor. Everything goes black why is this happening. Are you really getting murdered already? You didn't even mange to survive 10 mintues. This suck were you going to kiss your apartment goodbye well was kinda crappy but it's all you could afford because you were in debt and the money box oh no not the money box that was going to be for your mansion with a pony stable and attractive butlers then a queen size bed and the amount of delicious food and wine lots of wine. You had a dream plan out that now fades away to dust. Suddenly to your surpise, you start coming to you senses again after some time. Wait your not dead wow its a miracle but also you were back to the shady looking hotel you were stuck in.

Y/N: Mmm....

You wake up, still in the same spot, you gor knocked out at. Oh yeah the room with dozens of print outs, papers and letters that was very unsettling to you. Looks like you're still alive at least

Y/N: Owww...ugh...

Your head hurts felt like you were going to either have a lump or a red mark on the back of your head because it kept throbbing everytime you moved your body but manage to stand .

???: Ah. Your finally awake.

Y/N: Huh...

???: My SUPERSTAR

Y/N: H-Huh?

From your version finally coming back the pitch of darkness of the black shadow fades. An intimidating man is touring over you, staring you down. He must be at least 2 Metter tall and looks he'd slam you against the wall with a single slap. Why did this did remind you of your smut books you read of the girl being pinned and being taken in ball room. Focus you got to focus. This man didn't seem he look like a monster in your perspective. He wore red hat, red mask, red sleeves, seem to be like a jogging outfit with the white zips and he had loads of strap on belts from his shoulders, torso, and his knees looked like something out of a thriller genre. His face was pitch black but did had one eye black and red pupils. He had the number 404 place on his right arm.
Was he like some type of experiment kind of hard to think with the head throbbing nonstop.

Y/N: Ow...

???: I'm SO glad we finally get to meet!

Y/N: Huh? You know me...?

???: I do. My Life is meaningless without you.

Red flag number four.

WHO IS HE??? Is this some kind of yandere simulator game or more of a Ghostface catch to catch!?

Y/N: But... I don't know you... Are you the one that knocked me out?

???: Yes. I am.

Oh gosh red flag number four getting knocked to a monsterious height man as he smiles about it. This is making you stutter even more

???: Sorry about that PHAHAHAHAHA. I only noticed who you are AFTER I knocked you out . I used to a certain PEST always trying to break into my room so I just automatically attacked PHAHAHAHAHA!

Y/N: Ahahaha...

You laugh with him nervously. hoping he won't attack you again. You had to stay calm even though you want to run and bang on the door screaming but he could snap your neck or worse use his axe. Now he stares at you, seemingly mesmerized oh no what now...

Y/N: Do you actually know me?

???: Of course I do. I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN.

Y/N: I..I...have a fan??