( 4 )

Your Biggest Fan kept blalppering how much that he wanted you to write for him. You didn't know how to feel but you knew that you never were going to get out of this room anytime soon especially with his " small favors ".

Your Biggest Fan: Also I know there's a bunch of weirdos on the internet. So I'd like to make sure no creep read your stories and then get obsessed with you and start talking to you and finding out everything about you and make their whole purpose in life about you.

Like what your doing right now, know everything about you, cyberstalk you and making you feel creep out every second you stare at him.

Your Biggest Fan: Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me! I really am your Biggest fan, you know. Do you know that? Do you know that you meant to mean that my own life

Of you said it before you crushed his heart then he brought that axe out

Your Biggest Fan: Yes... I do

Your Biggest Fan: Excellent.

He grins widely what's worse he with that long wide teeth smile or him just staring at you knowing he could kill you.

Your Biggest Fan: ALSO...

Oh no what else could he possibly want

Your Biggest Fan: Also can you stay here until you finish your first story? I promise I'll leave the room once you finish your first story. I want to watch you write. Watch you what give my life purpose.

How can you concentrate if he's going to stare at you the whole time

You Biggest Fan: Because if you leave before writing a story you'll definitely report me to the police first and then I'd go to jail and in jail I wouldn't get to read your stories anymore, or at least it would be hard to get to read them. And also they wouldn't let me print out your stories and personal information and place them all over my cell. How else am I supposed to look at them whenever I want to? That would make me sad.

For the record you didn't know if you could report to the police what would they do, they could stabilize him, put a jacket on him that can get him acess to do anything, take the axe away and probably put you in witness protection but he's a monster he can kill the officers in a heartbeat and grab you take you back to his room write stories and pinned you...

Y/N: Uhh...

Your Biggest Fan: But wait, how would they even put me in prison if I can't leave the hotel? Maybe they'll turn the hotel into a prison then? Well, either way it's the same outcome. It would complicate things and I HATE WHEN THINGS GET COMPLICATED!

You didn't have words to respond but your just gonna let him talk until he's done maybe that would be fast and just write what he wants.

Your Biggest Fan: AH! Also... I know I might seem kinda scary to you since I'm unstable and homicidal and even have killed literally every other human that came into my hotel except for you... but I just get a little too passionate sometimes. And u have myself under like... hald the time though. That's alot I didn't even...Trust me. I am holding back alot right now.

THE FUCKING AXE AGAIN PLEASE STOP WITH THAT!

Your Biggest Fan: A LOT!

Y/N: But why are you holding back?

Your Biggest Fan: Why... Because I don't want you to hate me. If my Superstar hates me I would die.

He does have a point but if he dies you'll have to die with him in order to make his life completed and you were in no mood for dying anytime soon. You need to start this story