( 7 )

Y/N: Never knew that this hotel was so far away from my apartment.

You walked around the woods in the night hearing nothing but animal sounds in the distance. You couldn't tell if it was a werewolf, a coyote or another monster. You were giving the shivers and just continue to walk the path. In your mind trying to keep your eyes open from the lack of sleep and your hands had blisters and red marks all over, hours and hours of typing for " Your Biggest Fan ". Took so much energy out of you and the way he was breathing on you making you feel so uncomfortable the whole time.

My Superstar, My Superstar, My Superstar ~

That was his famous line he used of all the times. You place your hands in your jacket pockets wondering how much further to your apartment.

Psst over here ~

A voice called out as you turned to see it was no one and just try to walk but you felt a tugged on your jacket. It was a spirit of a women wearing a white dress, face pitch black accept a red eye and her hands covered in blood stains along with her dainty flowers.

You must be careful of thou who enter the hotel especially the red room~

Y/N: Who are you

I was a worker many years ago, I took the same position like your doing because I was in serious debt, but after the money I kept going back and back until I couldn't take it anymore. He red eyes, that axe and that nonstop breathing... he wanted me to be his bride not just him but others fell for the same trap, writing stories for him and being with him twenty four seven that is until his final wish is to be with someone.

Y/N: Is it Nauseaxe_404...

Yes who else wouldn't be the men had no chance they would be chopped up but for the women he give them chances and if they try to run or say he's nothing... he would...

The spirit stopped for a moment as she held your hand as you stood there in complete shocked and horror.

You must not return to that hotel or you'll be attach like us....

Y/N: I have to go or I'll get blackmailed but if I do have the chance... would people even care?

The spirit vanished

Y/N: WAIT, HELLO, COME BACK!? PLEASE HELLO?

You didn't know how to feel about this but as the cold wind blew, you saw a familiar looking building, yes it was apartment running inside to lock the door and sit on your working desk hands over your head having time to feel at ease after that strange encounter.

Y/N: Did people really died in that hotel from the wrath of the monsters?

You collect your thoughts and open your computer to see the time 4:50am it was still dark outside. Feels like the darkness was forever as you typed in your code and open your working documents as you received a friend request from your dumblr blog.

Nauseaxe_404 has a friend request

You had hesitant feelings for this was it really his account and for the love of God, you blocked him sixty six times and for someway he still manage to get in? You were curious and accept his friend request of course another red flag you ignored once again

Nauseaxe_404: MY SUPERSTAR IT'S YOU!

Y/N: Hi

Nauseaxe_404: ^^ I'm so happy you accept my friend request, it's been quite lonely here and the only way I can communicate with you is here where you write your amazing and devotion stories that I read everyday.

Y/N: Flattering

Nauseaxe_404: So how's the job for you and you get to see me more often according to the man behind the desk~