CHAPTER-6

(P.S. IGNORE THE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND HAPPY READING 😄)

PRESENT SCENARIO
(AUTHOR'S POV)-

So here Shubhi and Shourya are in relationship now and Ritik is busy courting Kriti and seems like he will succeed in his mission. And it's been 2 weeks their relationship started.

He is kind of jealous seeing Shubhi and Shourya bonding and being all lovey-dovey meanwhile his loml is busy ignoring his hints.

RITIK'S POV--

I am feeling jealous of Shourya being all committed to Shubhi but also very happy that he found his love.

"Kaash Kriti bhi mujhse samne aake bole Ritik I don't know kab, kaise aur kahan I fell in love with you but now I am sure that this girl standing in front of you is sure about her feelings and hopes that you will reciprocate them....I love you!!"
And my dream bubble is bursted by Shourya shouting at me on top of his lungs.
Omg!! This was a dream.... but I want it to become reality soon 😔.
Anyways I was about to say something very rude to Mr. Loudspeaker for ruining my dream but he cutted me off saying acting all grumpy, "Dumbo, today is our basketball match and look what time is it rn, we are running late because of you getting your beauty sleep🙂. Now get ready before girls come here and shout at us for being late."

And then I remembered that we gave them passes to watch our match from front row.
(Just want to impress Kriti with my basketball skills🤭 she loves watching basketball)

I get out of my cozy bed and did my morning routine. Then me and Shourya headed towards Kriti's room; we were about to knock on the door and Shubhi screamed from inside," JUST COME INSIDE NO NEED TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR EVERYDAY".

I was not shocked at her statement because it has now became our daily routine to be at their place for morning breakfast.
And ngl it was the only time when I and Kriti are having a conversation.
She acts all reserved and timely for all activities and on other hand Shubhi is all excited everytime and her being in love is a cherry on top now.

SHOURYA'S POV-
As I heard Shubhi saying, "No need to knock everytime" ; I was happy knowing that she has noticed our timing of arriving at their place in morning.
Me and Ritik got inside the room and I saw Shubhi setting the table for breakfast meanwhile Ritik is doing something on his phone while waiting for his cup of tea.
I just walked and hugged Shubhi from behind only to get scolded by her but her scolding me is her love language and me listening to her scolding patiently is my love language.
I stare at her while she drags me towards the clock getting my ear in her soft hands. She said being set everything on fire, " Mr Lovesick have you seen the time on the clock, huh?
Kya time bataya tha maine raat ko kitne baje aana hai subah yahan?
8 am sharp kaha tha! Aur abhi time time kya ho rha hai...9:30am!!!
Have you lost it? It's your first match and you are gonna be late and here you are getting all romantic🙄.
Now get your act together and eat your breakfast quickly."

I just listened to her instructions and rant just to fall in love with her more.
She acted like my mother who valued time and got totally in mom's mode when it comes to scolding.
I nodded and took a seat to eat our breakfast.

KRITI'S POV-
I was listening to Shubhi scolding Shourya and him being head over heels for her was listening to her patiently and here I was wishing to give an earful of scolding to Ritik as Shubhi doesn't know that it was Ritik why they were late, but I was not in the mood of ruining their bickering because the time was not acting good in terms of scolding ig...
I shouted grabbing everyone's attention," Everyone get your asses right here and eat your breakfast and then get ready asap. There's no time ought to be wasted further otherwise we will not be present there to watch your match."
I said in a threatening voice and everyone settled for breakfast after a while we all were set to leave for the uni and again these boys took more time in getting ready even though we were the ones to prepare there bags still they are not on time....