CHAPTER -7

(P.S- PLEASE IGNORE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND HAPPY READING)

IN THEIR DORM ROOMS (KRITI IS WITH SHUBHI)

KRITI'S POV-
When I reached to the room I saw Shubhi doing something on her phone while sipping a strawberry smoothie, I walked towards her in order to scare her and stood behind her. I was waiting for the right moment and just then when I was all set to scare her Shourya kmocked on the door she didn't even bothered looking up and shouted in not so harsh tone,"Come in Shourya". I was surprised how did she know it was him? It could have been anyone else also?? When Shourya was coming inside he saw me and signaled him not to utter a single word. He then came near Shubhi and said," Wanna come with me for a bike ride? "
Shubhi was confused at his statement and asked ," You have a bike? When did you get that? Is it takin'n on rent??"
Shourya chuckled listening her concerns for the bike and said ,"We bought it and it was delivered today".

My ears ringed at his words "We"??
I came near him and Shubhi and asked ,"What do you mean WE got bikes?"
"You and Ritik both own bikes here?"
He simply nodded and I looked at him in surprise, Shubhi was getting all excited and agreed to go with him for a bike ride. Shourya said looking at me ,"Ritik wanted me to ask you too for the bike ride with him. Would you like to join him?"
I thought for awhile and agreed to go with them and said ,"Wait for us we will just change and come downstairs".

After 10 mins me and Shubhi came down and saw our boys leaned on their bikes fully prepared for a race against each other. Me and Shubhi were utterly surprised seeing the bikes because they looked really expensive!!!
Shubhi joined Shourya and I joined Ritik.

RITIK'S POV-

I was really glad that she didn't denied my offer for joining us for a bike ride.
I came near to Kriti as she was looking awestruck at the bike, I wanted to confirm if she has any problem with speed racing because the bikes we got were sports bikes and it takes lots of speed . I was concerned if she was not a motion sickness kind of person,and she agreed that she didn't had any problem with speeding up.
I told her,"Pakad ke baithna,Purple".
And she said ,"Han han agar dhakaa laga bhi toh girungi bhi tumhare upar warna toh tumhe pakad ke bhi I am safe."
I was not at all shocked but was SHICK-SHACK-SHOOK at her words.
Me and Shourya wore our helmets and gave one to the girls also, and started our rides . The ride was a total thrill for me and also I enjoyed the proximity between her and me.

After reaching to a riverside we all sat and there Shubhi and Shourya were busy in their own bickering; Shubhi was scolding Shourya and telling him not to flirt with other girls and Shourya was teasing her by saying " I will talk to other girls what will you do shortie??"

And here comes Shubhi's reply,"Ye dekh mere dole ab agar kisi doosri ladki se baat kari na toh pitai kardungi tumhari aai baat samajh."
My purple was busy enjoying the scene going on and I had this sudden urge to strock her cheek with my hand . She looked at me surprised but that surprise turned into a whole and hearty smile, she gathered my face in her soft hands and placed a kiss on my forehead.
She was getting comfortable with my physical touches the thing which I wanted from soo long and waited for it.

KRITI'S POV-

As I kissed his forehead I can feel him smiling like an Idiot under my touch and I feel a sense of falling in love with him, I leaned on his shoulder and stargazed with him when he suddenly said something which gave me a fluttering feeling,"You know why I call you, Purple??"
I looked at him and said,"NO,why?"
He then faced me and looking in my eyes filled with love ,trust and compassion said,"Because , purple is connected with the blossoming of a new romance and represents early stages of love and me being head over heels for my Lady proves that you are my Purple."