CHAPTER -16

(P.S. - PLEASE IGNORE THE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND HAPPY READING 😁)

AUTHOR'S POV -

They were dancing and after they got tired they all settled down to rest.
Boys asked them the reason for dancing and Kritik said,"We are going back to India for navratri celebration."

Boys listened and also wanted to join them as they all missed their families and it was going to be their semester breaks. And it was a 9 days celebration and Ritik and Kriti being known to Gujrati culture and Shubhi and Shourya knows Bengali culture so the specificity changed for both couples.
It was decided that they would leave for India next morning after prom night.

Next day-

The boys are making their plan work to make up with their love as they made them upset last night.
Shourya got up early and got all the ingredients from the local Indian grocery store and started the preparation of Dahi papdi chaat.

And on the other hand last night before sleeping Ritik saw a ring online with R engraved on it and he thought that this is gonna be a perfect gift to make up with her.

Now Shourya was ready with his plate of chaat and Ritik was ready with the ring box in his pocket they walked towards the girls room and knocked.
After 3 knocks the door was opened by Kriti and they both got inside.

She was preparing breakfast for everyone and Shubhi was in the shower. She saw the Chaat plate in Shourya's hands and asked in a confused face,"Ye dahi papdi chaat kiske liye laaye ho Shourya??"

Shourya was about to answer her question when the door of Shubhi's room opened revealing her in a simple kurti and leggings paired with wet hair wrapped in towel. She took a look on Shourya's hands and walked away paying no heed to the chaat.

Kriti was in shock that this girl just ignored her favourite thing of everytime!!
She actually ignored this thing and was too much angry on his little sweetheart but.....

Shubhi sat on the couch and started watching TV sipping her tea which Kriti made, Shourya felt guilty so he walked to her sat beside her and lifted up plate infront of her face. She was feeling tempted by the aromatic tamarind and coriander chilli chutneys but she resisted the feeling of embracing it.

She finished her tea and walked in the kitchen to wash her mug when again Shourya followed her like a lost puppy with the plate. And now she was enjoying the attention he was giving her.
Shubhi thought of making him more irritated just like he did yesterday.
She was doing her everyday chores ignoring her sweetheart following her everywhere with the damn plate.

(Ik mannane ka tarika thoda zyadda clingy lag rha hai but ye pyaar ki takraar hai so bare it with me)

SHOURYA'S POV-

I was walking every fucking where behind her with the god damn plate and I know she is just doing this to irritate me but will I get irritated??

No not in this janam jaan...

"Chahe kitna bhi ignore karo iss insann ko tum Shubhi rahega toh ye tumhara hi.
Pareshan krna hai na krlo agar abhi se hi pareshan hone laga toh laanat hai mujhpe. Ye chaat toh mei khila ke hi rahunga aur maafi bhi maang lunga."

And with this commitment I walked everywhere with her and I know she was wanting to resist the temptation of eating . I can read all expression on her
face the way her eyes twinkled seeing it smuthered in all tangy sweet taste.

And after soo much chasing and soo much chaos I finally got the chance to make her eat it. And the way she devoured the delicacy I was relieved. I also said sorry to her but ig she was not convinced,"Rani Sahiba hum aapse maafi dene ki duhai karte hai.Kya aap apne iss aashiq ko maaf nhi kar sakti?"