CHAPTER -14

(P.S.- PLEASE IGNORE THE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND HAPPY READING)

KRITI'S POV-

I woke up with a really bad headache as I drank a whole fucking bottle of red wine despite of Ritik stopping me from drinking it.
Shubhi came inside my room after I freshened up myself but the pain is still killing me. She had a glass of lemonade with her which she handed to me saying mischievously, "Jijaji ka hukum tha ki raani sahiba ko hangover ke liye nimbu pani diya jaye aapke uthte hi. Waise itni kis khushi mei pii thi kal?"

I didn't said anything and started sipping my lemon water again, she again nudged me. She is literally so stubborn that I want to beat the shit out of her but can't because she is my LIFELINE.

So finally after asking me soo many times tirelessly I made her sit with me and said, " Yk school se abhi tak ke mere saare birthdays tumne plan kiye hai aur surprises bhi itne shandaar ki har birthday pr rulati thi tum itna pyaar deke. But ab lagta hai ki ye khushi aur satisfaction tumse hatke Ritik pr shift ho gaya hai jo mujhe galat lag rha hai. Like itne saal tumhare sath rahi aur achank se koi aur aa jaye ye khushi dene . Yrr tu soulmate hai meri ye baat mat bhulna kabhi bs ye hai ki ab hamari manzil kisi aur ke sath ko mil gai hai. But still you will be my siso !!"

SHUBHI'S POV-

Idk why but listening to her made my heart heavy. She doesn't leaves any moment to make me realise that we would be parting ways in some years, it's always in an unintended way she says just makes me think why she always have to spit facts when the person in front doesn't wants to come across the harsh reality of seperation.

Controlling my emotions I said giving a flick on her forehead, "Mere se itni jaldi peecha nhi chudha paegi mei vetaal banke tere kandhe pe baithi rahungi aur tu vikram ki tarah mera wazan uthaegi aur mei kuch nhi janti. Ritik ko bol dungi zyadda mere tere beech mei aaya toh unbhaga le jaungi tujhe apne sath.Aur phir aisi baat ki na bahot marungi tujhe. Mei apne bacho ko apni massi se dur nhi karungi."

I said these and she was watching me with an awe expression on her face. Then I understood that she was kidding and I made an expression in the position of an angry mother. I said giving her a side eye look,"Beta ab tu ruk ab batati hu mei tujhe faltu mei mere jiju ke naam kharab krwaya mere muh se. Ab tu dekh sach mei vetaal ki tarah latkungi teri peeth pe."

I ran behind her with the rolling pin in my hand . OOPS !!! I didn't told you all I was making paranthas that's why I am holding rolling pin.

I was about to catch her then only Ritik and Shourya barged in suddenly. I stood still and they both looked at us stupified. I just ran back in the kitchen returning to my business meanwhile Kriti made them settle down . She came inside the kitchen an took the rolling pin from my hand and asked me to make coffee for Shourya as he is craving the taste of it . I don't know what will I do about his coffee love and his obsession with my hand made coffee. I made my mind to ask him, after 5 mins I came out of the kitchen and handed him the coffee mug .I then sat beside him string at him who was consciously blowing it.

I asked him,"Sir would you like to tell why do you always drink coffee made by me?"

SHOURYA'S POV-

I heard the question asked by my jaan and I mentally smiled at the fact of her innocence but is she innocent?

I was looking at her with question mark look and was struggling to form an answer, "Ab mei jaan ko kaise samjhau ki uske haath ki bani coffee amrit hai mere liye aur mei ye amrit zindagi bhar peena chahta hu."

I was thinking of saying this but words were not able to form from my mouth.
She just shrugged the question and returned to do her work. Meanwhile Ritik was trying to start a conversation between him and Kriti but was busy and scolded him not to talk to her when she is working with fire he might get hurt doing so but Ritik being Ritik doesn't listen to Kriti also.