Yon

Multiple blasts of flame fired towards your father.

In unison, the waterbenders summoned from the snow, water to protect your father from these attacks. With a flow of moves, your father manipulated the water and formed it into a wave of water. He flipped in the air and sent this wave flowing forward.

"Y/N, Akai, make sure to get everyone away from here! We will take care of the rest." He commanded, fending out blast after blast of flame.

"Dad! I can't leave you!"

"Y/N! Come on!" Akai yelled, grabbing onto you.

"No! Dad!" You exclaimed, being pulled away from your father.

Your father and the waterbenders fended off to the best they could. But the only one left standing was your father and two of the elder waterbenders.

In the sky above, multiple blasts of flame flew towards them.

Twisting his weight, one of the masters manipulated the water in the ice home. Creating a spinning whirlpool of water to block the blasts of water. That was it. You had to help. You looked back to Akai, who continued running to the temple.

A sigh escaped your lips before you pulled your arm away from Akai.

"You've got this, Akai. I have to go back and help." You stated, turning away from Akai.

"Y/N! Wait!" Akai exclaimed, watching as you ran back.

Through your natural instincts, you summoned your inner strength. With a wave of your arms, you made the snow change to I've. You slid through the ice, making a path towards the outer wall.

The ships continued firing blast after blast. The elderly master began struggling to combat the coming blasts.

You had to somehow get those ships to stop. You sighed, continuing to slide towards the three ships.

As you grew closer and closer, you flowed through your forms. Manipulating the tall ice wall, changing it back into water. You stopped directly in front of the ships. You struggled as you manipulated the tide. Attempting to push the ships into one another. As you pushed and pushed, the water slowly began to shift, pushing the ships together.

The task was too much, causing you to collapse.

Just as you fell to the ground. Your father and the two masters appeared.

"Come on, son! Keep pushing!" Your father exclaimed, flowing through the movements.

You quickly stood up and followed after the three masters. The ice in the wall quickly transformed back into water. The flow of the water quickly pushed one ship into another. Disrupting the constant barrage of flames.

With this finished, the group of you lifted your hands into the air. Forcing the water up into pillar, lifting up two ships. As this happened, they water froze, capturing the ships mid-air.

"Good job!" Your father exclaimed.

From behind blasts of flame fired one of the masters backward into the snow. The other master jumped into action. Flipping and twirling, she summoned a typhoon, blocking the blasts of flame.

You watched in awe before quickly moving your hands. From the frozen earth below, you sent multiple sharp spikes of ice into this typhoon of ice. The force of twisting water sent these spikes flying. Sending the Fire Nation Soldiers back.

Your father suspended these soldiers in ice. Quickly, he sent himself into the air by forming a water typhoon underneath him. With this advantage of height, he summoned multiple tendrils of water. Sending multiple fire nation soldiers flying.