Chapter 48 (extra)

Xu Baichuan and Cheng Xu stayed on the terrace for more than ten minutes before returning to the lobby due to the cold.
  Cheng Xu came back and took Xu Baichuan to sit in a small corner, whether he had borrowed it or not. Xu Baichuan was enjoying himself, searching for Tang Yuan's shadow in the crowd.
  Tang Jin's social activities were endless, and he took time to come over once. In front of Cheng Xu, he hugged Xu Baichuan again and again, and deliberately kissed Xu Baichuan on the forehead before leaving.
  When Tang Jin walked away, Cheng Xu said with an angry look on his face: "Is this the case?"
  Xu Baichuan narrowed his eyes: "I don't know."
  "have no idea?"
  Just don't know.
  He did not resist Tang Yuan's closeness. His adaptability to Tang Yuan was engraved in his body along with those seven years, and it could not be erased by making a casual decision.
  To be fair, Tang Jin matched his orientation almost perfectly, both before and now. He could pretend to be confused, close his eyes and take a step forward, just to live in the present, but every time he thought about it, something clamored in his heart, making him restless. He himself couldn't tell exactly what he was minding, but he was always in a vague middle state, wavering and unable to give a clear explanation.
  Cheng Xu sighed unbearably: "You guys..."
  Near the end of the birthday banquet, Yin Sulan suddenly appeared and told Xu Baichuan in a stiff tone that Tang Jin's grandfather was waiting for him in the study.
  Xu Baichuan turned to look at Cheng Xu inquiringly. Cheng Xu was equally confused, made a helpless gesture, said a few words to Yin Sulan, and blended in with the crowd in the lobby while holding a wine glass.
  Yin Sulan led the way, and the sound of high heels on the ground was drowned in the chatter and laughter. As they climbed up the spiral staircase to the second floor, the noise gradually faded away.
  She stopped sideways in front of a door, with no emotion or anger on her face with exquisite makeup, and said, "The old man is waiting for you inside."
  Xu Baichuan opened the door and went in. He saw the birthday boy, Justice, who had left the banquet not long after the banquet started citing physical discomfort, sitting on the sofa and reading a book with glasses on.

  At the age of eighty, his hair has turned gray, and the skin on the bridge of his nose and forehead is wrinkled. It can be seen that he must have been a very serious person when he was young.
  Hearing the sound of the door opening, the old man raised his head while pushing up his glasses.
  Xu Baichuan: "Mr. Tang..., you are looking for me..."
  "Follow Yuan Yuan and call me grandpa." The old man put down his book and pointed to the seat opposite: "Come and sit here."
  Yin Sulan closed the door outside, and Xu Baichuan suppressed his doubts and walked to the sofa to sit down. There was a tea set on the table. He picked up the teapot with a look and skillfully filled the tea cup in front of the old man to seventy percent full.
  "Have you ever learned tea art?"
  Xu Baichuan: "I only know a little bit about it."
  The old man nodded, took a sip of tea from the cup, put the cup back on the table, and said in a kind tone: "Don't be nervous, we are just chatting. The old man understands how you young people live..."
  Tang Yuan accompanied his father to socialize until the last minute. When the guests left, he did not see Xu Baichuan. He clenched his fist and pressed it against his forehead for a while. After the dizziness caused by the alcohol faded, he took his mobile phone and walked to the wall to call Xu Baichuan. Telephone.
  Previously, his mobile phone was on mute. When the screen lit up, a missed call and WeChat message reminder from Cheng Xu popped up. He ignored the missed call and clicked on WeChat first. When he saw the words on it, his pupils suddenly shrank, and he immediately Turn around and go upstairs.

  He rarely drinks in the past few years - partly because of stomach problems, and partly because Xu Baichuan chose to leave three years ago because of his drunken gaffe - today he suddenly drank a little more, and when he went upstairs His footsteps were heavy.
  Up to the second floor, Yin Sulan was sitting on the sofa outside the study room, flipping through information. Tang Jin strode over and asked urgently: "Mom, where is Xu Baichuan?"
  At this moment, the door of the study room was opened, and Xu Baichuan appeared at the door of the study room with his back to them. Mr. Tang waved his hand to him and said, "I came here from afar, you go ahead."
  As soon as Xu Baichuan turned around, Tang Jin was already coming to meet him. He was probably walking too fast, his eyes were dizzy, and he stumbled forward!
  "Far away!" Yin Sulan exclaimed.
  Xu Baichuan quickly grabbed Tang Jin's arm and pulled him firmly to steady him. Tang Jin followed the force and supported him on his shoulders. When his vision returned to clearness, he said: "...I'm fine."
  Yin Sulan scolded: "Why are you leaving in such a hurry? You don't look stable." She walked around from the sofa and helped Tang Jin straighten his crooked collar, feeling a little distressed: "How much did you drink? I'll have someone clean up a bedroom and come out. , you can stay at home today."
  Tang Jin slowed down and shook his head.
  Yin Sulan suddenly changed her face and raised her eyebrows: "Where else would you like to go if you're not at home?"
  "Go back to myself."
  "Can anyone take care of you when you go back?"
  Mr. Tang had already shaken the book in his hand and said leisurely: "Let Xiao Xu go back with you."
  Yin Sulan: "..." The expression on her face changed from surprise to suspicion, and then from suspicion to surprise, and she looked towards the study.
  It took about half a minute for her to unnaturally look away, collect all her expressions, and transform back into the innocent, elegant and decent lady.
  Xu Baichuan: "..."

  Yin Sulan took a step back, nodded to Xu Baichuan, and said a little stiffly: "I'll trouble you, I'll ask the driver to take you back."
  "..." Xu Baichuan was arranged for the next trip in such a confused manner.
  Nearly two hours later, the car stopped outside the door of the villa where Xu Baichuan had lived for seven years. The door opened from the inside. Xu Baichuan helped Tang Jin, who was drunk, get out of the car and dragged him into the house half-hugging him. inside.
  The servant came up and tried to take Tang Yuan over, but the clinker Tang Jin hugged Xu Baichuan tightly and refused to let go. Xu Baichuan had no choice but to get the pale-faced Tang Yuan upstairs with the help of the servant.
  Xu Baichuan couldn't get away as his hands were being pulled tightly, so he said to the servant: "Please make a sobering soup and bring it over."
  The servant responded and went downstairs, leaving him alone to struggle with Tang Yuan.
  "I'm not drunk." Tang Jin said stubbornly, "I'm very sober."
  "If you wake up, let me go."
  Tang Jin refused: "Let you go and leave." As he was speaking, a vein jumped in his forehead, and he bent over in pain, covering his stomach with one hand.
  "What's wrong with you, Tang Jin?" Xu Baichuan was startled, then bent down: "Does it hurt your stomach? Let me get you a glass of hot water?"
  Tang Jin grabbed his wrist fiercely, tied him tightly to his side, inhaled little by little, and said bravely: "I'm fine... you don't need to move."
  Tangtang, a domineering president in the eyes of others, now looks like a child stubbornly holding onto a toy and refusing to let go.
  Xu Baichuan had nothing to do with him, so he knelt down and coaxed loudly: "I won't leave. I promised your grandpa to take good care of you."
  The strength on his wrist did not relax at all. It was obvious that Tang Jin did not believe what he said.
  Xu Baichuan asked: "Have you eaten anything at night? If not, take some to cushion your stomach and take the medicine. You have a stomachache, right?"
  "Eat." Tang Jin only answered the question he wanted to answer. He looked at Xu Baichuan intently and asked, "What did grandpa tell you?"
  "I didn't say anything..."
  "You didn't tell me because you haven't forgiven me yet, right?"
  "..." I can still think about whether I am drunk or not?
  Xu Baichuan didn't say anything. Tang Jin stood up quickly, pulled him out quickly, passed the stairs and stopped in front of a door. He pushed the door open, stepped in, and eagerly pushed Xu Baichuan forward.
  "You..." Before he could finish his sentence, Xu Baichuan was stunned when he saw the furnishings in the room.