chapter 50 extra(3):Past Events 1-5

When Tang Jin gets close to a person, he never systematically evaluates what is good or bad about that person, but goes with his feelings. He felt very comfortable when staying with Xu Baichuan, so he was willing to spend more time with Xu Baichuan.

  If the relationship between the two continues to develop like this, Xu Baichuan will definitely have a place at Tang Jin's wedding ten years later - as his best buddy, witnessing his marriage.

  But no one expected, at least Tang Jin himself, that Xu Baichuan did have the idea of ​​attending his wedding, but not as a spectator, but as a party.

  In Tang Jin's impression, the only time Xu Baichuan changed his face was the day he learned that he liked Song Yiyu. Tang Jin was deeply impressed by that day.

  When he was fourteen years old, he discovered that he liked Song Yiyu. At first, he was ignorant and fearful, but later he became calm and determined, and even began to think about how to come out to his parents. During this period, he was not afraid to tell anyone his feelings until he Met Xu Baichuan.

  The word "until" is full of fateful meaning. When he told Cheng Xu, he did not hesitate. When he was about to come out to his parents, he did not hesitate. Only when facing Xu Baichuan, he felt that he had no idea what to say.

  Indeed, Xu Baichuan was special in his heart.

  Tang Jin is still unclear about this special motive. The only clear thing is that he does not want to hide it from Xu Baichuan, but as long as he thinks that Xu Baichuan may look at him strangely, his eyes will penetrate time and space, always surrounding him. Hold him and make him anxious.

  This anxiety made him put off confessing again and again, but after all, paper could not cover up the fire--

  One day when Xu Baichuan borrowed Tang Jin's computer, he clicked on a folder titled "Information" and saw Song Yiyu for the first time in a video picture of Shui'er inside.

  Xu Baichuan didn't take it seriously when he first saw it. He clicked on a video and found that a boy about their age was playing the violin. Tang Jin was sitting on the carpet under the sofa reading a book when he suddenly heard the familiar sound of the violin. At that time, his mind There was a "buzz" sound: "Wait!!!!"

  He jumped up and grabbed the computer in front of Xu Baichuan's incomprehensible expression. He hurriedly tried to turn off the video, but the more anxious he became, the more confused he became. It was like a cell phone suddenly ringing in class. The more he wanted to turn it off as soon as possible without attracting the teacher's attention, the more confused he became. It was clumsiness. After he finally turned off the video, all kinds of thoughts came to his mind: Did he see it? Will you find out? How do I explain this? Tell the truth?

  Tang Jin felt a sense of shame at being peeked into his secrets, and was also nervous about waiting for trial. He could only cough pointlessly to cover up these abnormal behaviors.

  In fact, before Tang Jin snatched the computer, Xu Baichuan thought that Song Yiyu was some little musician that he didn't know. After all, Song Yiyu was a popular idol in terms of appearance and temperament. It was Tang Jin's overreaction that caught his attention, but he didn't think much about it before that. He just asked jokingly: "Who are you hiding in this computer, and you don't even want to see it?"

  Before Tang Jin could figure out how to handle this matter properly, Cheng Xu, who was lying on his back playing games, said without raising his head: "Schubert's "Serenade"? It was played at Song Yiyu's birthday party last year. That song? No way, Tang Jin, you even recorded this one?"

  Xu Baichuan glanced at Tang Jin suspiciously, his expression slightly condensed: "Song Yiyu?"

  "Oh, yes, you don't know yet." Cheng Xu said slowly while looking at the screen: "It's Tang Jin--"

  "Cheng Xu!!!"

  "--the person he likes."

  Tang Jin was still a step too late. His roar made Cheng Xu's hands shake in fright, and the game character was killed. Only then did Cheng Xu realize that he might have said something he shouldn't have said: "--?"

  Fuck you!

  Tang Jin didn't bother to teach Cheng Xu a lesson. He still held the computer under his arm and twirled his hair back irritably while taking a step back to sit on the sofa alone. He felt a little confused and wanted to explain anxiously: "That..." But he paused when he saw Xu Baichuan's expression without a trace of smile.

  Xu Baichuan's eyebrows and corners of his mouth, which were always smiling, were all straightened. He moved slightly, and the corners of his mouth turned up for a moment, as if a huge weight fell on it, and soon fell down again. Xu Baichuan asked seriously: "Is it the one you thought of--?" The last two words were not spoken, but the three people present knew what they meant.

  Tang Jin's heart froze, and he said bravely: "...Yeah."

  After Cheng Xu spilled the beans, he started to shut up and pretend to be dumb. The atmosphere was very awkward for a time. Only the deer head wall clock hanging in the living room made a clicking sound, which was quite similar to the "calm before the storm".

  After a while, Xu Baichuan smiled and said: "You hide it so tightly, what do I think you are? Everyone has their own preferences for radishes and vegetables, I understand!"

  Cheng Xu originally wanted to secretly slap himself a few times, but when he heard this, he felt relieved. He was still lying on the carpet, took two steps forward, patted Xu Baichuan's leg, and praised: "Brother, you understand!"

  Xu Baichuan's tone was a little low: "Isn't it normal for men to like men and women?"

  Cheng Xu smoothed things over and said, "It's normal!"

  Tang Jin's tense shoulders relaxed, he threw away the computer, hooked his hand around Xu Baichuan's neck, and said with lingering fear: "It scared me to death, I thought you couldn't accept it!"

  Xu Baichuan said: "I can't accept it, how can you not like it?"

  The matter that had been tormenting Tang Jin for a long time was finally resolved. Tang Jin no longer had any worries. When he heard Xu Baichuan say the word "like" without any restraint and put his feelings for Song Yiyu on the table, he couldn't keep it off his face. All red.

  Xu Baichuan, who had agreed to stay the night that day, said that he had something to do and went back home instead. The expression on his face was so natural and his tone was no different from usual, so Tang Jin didn't notice the turmoil in his heart. Many years later, Tang Jin learned that what Xu Baichuan was best at was whitewashing peace.