chapter 51 extra(7):Past Events 6-10 (smut)

It was Cheng Xu who sent Tang Jin home that day.

  Tang Jin always felt that Cheng Xu was superfluous. He really didn't drink well and got drunk as soon as he drank. Today was one of the rare days when he was still very sober after drinking.

  But both Cheng Xu and Xu Baichuan said he was drunk.

  Zhang Wang was right, Xu Baichuan was indeed good-looking... When he saw Xu Baichuan, he pushed Cheng Xu away, took two steps forward, and hugged Xu Baichuan.

  It looks good, but he doesn't want to show it to others, let alone say frivolous words from other people's mouths because of it.

  Cheng Xu was a little surprised. Tang Jin knew that Xu Baichuan was exchanging glances with Cheng Xu. Inexplicable displeasure suddenly surged out. He took Xu Baichuan's head and kissed it involuntarily.

  While kissing, he pushed back, then he freed one hand and stretched back to close the door.

  Xu Baichuan was probably quite frightened. After all, this was their first intimate contact. He hesitated for a moment, then pushed Tang Jin away and asked breathlessly: "Are you drunk?"

  No.

  But if getting drunk could dissolve the glacier between them, he wouldn't mind pretending to be drunk.

  Tang Jin did not answer, but asked: "Do you like me?"

  It could be seen that Xu Baichuan thought he was drunk and raised his hand to press his neck. Their lips touched and Xu Baichuan said softly: "I like it."

  The feelings that had been deliberately ignored and suppressed in the corner for a long time suddenly flourished. Tang Jin felt a little sore in his chest, and something was about to come out. He pressed against it again, tossed and turned a few times, rubbing his ears and temples.
Suddenly he bent down and picked up Xu Baichuan, striding towards the bedroom.

  Xu Baichuan was thrown on the bed by him. He no longer looked like he could hold on to his usual invulnerable smile, and showed a panicked expression for the first time.

  "Tang Jin..." Xu Baichuan shouted in surprise. Tang Jin covered him, pushing his legs apart with his knees while he was kneeling. His hands reached through the clothes around his waist and moved up his thin waist.

  Xu Baichuan grabbed Tang Jin's wrist and asked, "Tang Jin, do you know who I am?"

  Tang Jin didn't answer. He pressed Xu Baichuan's hand on the bed with his backhand, interlocked his fingers, leaned forward and bit Xu Baichuan's lips, then kissed along his neck to his chest, while rubbing it through his pants with his other hand between Xu Baichuan's legs.

  Xu Baichuan arched his knees to resist, but Tang Jin's hand was faster and reached into his pants.

  "Uh-" Xu Baichuan couldn't help but make a sound, and immediately pursed his lips. His struggling hands and feet suddenly lost strength. Following the movements of Tang Yuan's hands, Tang Yuan gasped uncontrollably.

  Tang Jin looked at his bitten lips that were congested and his fair cheeks stained with red from top to bottom. When he listened to his suppressed hum, he felt even more enchanting. When he touched the body beneath him, the hot palms pointed at him. The tip is full of obsession.

  The struggling movements became smaller, Tang Jin let go of Xu Baichuan's hand, lifted up his clothes instead, and left kiss after kiss on his chest and abdomen.

  The temperature in the room rose sharply. Tang Jin moved his hands faster and faster, and his breathing became more and more rapid. Finally, with a moaning sound coming out of his throat, his hands felt warm and moist.

  He took advantage of the opportunity to take off Xu Baichuan's pants. A small amount of sweat broke out on Xu Baichuan's forehead, and his dark eyes were covered with mist - he had never shown such a fragile image to others.

  "Tang Jin..." Xu Baichuan was soaked in lust, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Who am I?"

  Xu Baichuan still thought he was drunk.

  Feeling distressed for no reason, Tang Jin put one hand on the bed, lowered his head and kissed Xu Baichuan, then slid his lips to Xu Baichuan's ear, and whispered in his already red ear: "Xu Baichuan."

  Tang Jin clearly felt that the moment he called out his name, the tight body under him suddenly relaxed, and then he was hugged by someone, and warm lips came up and intertwined with his lips and tongue.

  Heat arose from his ears and reached his face, and his mind was filled with the "whooshing" sound of the fire burning. Tang Jin was stunned by Xu Baichuan's initiative and quickly took off the clothes that were in the way.

  There were condoms and lubricant that had been placed on the bedside table for some time. Xu Baichuan's lubricating process was smooth and smooth, but his nose felt hot.

  When entering, he tried his best to control his strength, but it still caused Xu Baichuan to moan in pain, and he almost exhausted his endurance to not start rushing when he entered the tight backdoor.

  The lubricant melted inside, and he lifted one of Xu Baichuan's legs and gently pushed it forward. Every time he moved, there was a nasal gasp, which made him feel hot and his movements became louder and louder... ...

  "Tang Jin..."

  Xu Baichuan tried his best not to make a sound, but the more he endured it, the more Tang Jin wanted to hear out-of-control lust from his mouth.

  Xu Baichuan's words became the last words between them tonight. The two bodies intertwined again and again, and the big bed made some shaking sounds. The two people on the bed let desire engulf them and kissed , hugging.

  Cheng Xu stood outside the door of Tang Jin's villa, threw the cigarette that was burning to the ground and watched the red sparks getting smaller and smaller. Finally, he ran over it and walked towards the car parked on the roadside.