♡A rather long night♡

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I sat at my desk, surrounded by a mountain of textbooks and notes, but my mind refused to cooperate. Every attempt to focus on my studies was futile; his words echoed in my mind, hazing out everything else.

"I have a crush on you?"

The simple confession replayed in my head like a broken cassette, constantly. It was surreal, almost unbelievable, and yet there it was – a truth I couldn't ignore.
I picked up my textbook, flipping through the pages aimlessly, but my eyes refused to focus on the words. Instead, they were drawn to the screen of my phone, to the chat kept open.

"I have a crush on you?"

The words seemed to taunt me, teasing me with their simplicity and their significance. How could someone like him – someone famous, someone so out of reach – have feelings for someone like me?
Closing my textbook with a sigh, I reached for my phone, my fingers trembling slightly as I scrolled through our conversation. Each time I read his confession, it felt like a punch to the gut – a reminder that reality was far stranger than fiction.

"I have a crush on you?"

The words danced before my eyes, etched into the screen like a promise waiting to be fulfilled. But despite the overwhelming evidence, I couldn't shake off the disbelief that gnawed at the edges of my mind.
Was this some kind of joke? A prank by the universe to test my sanity? Or was it possible – just barely possible – that he meant what he said?
I read his message again, and then again, searching for hidden meanings, for clues that would unravel the mystery of his feelings for me. But each time, I came up empty-handed, lost in a sea of uncertainty.
With a frustrated sigh, I set my phone aside and buried my face in my hands. How was I supposed to concentrate on my studies when my mind was consumed by thoughts of him?
But then, a tiny voice in the back of my mind whispered a truth I had been too afraid to acknowledge – maybe, just maybe, his confession was the distraction I needed. A distraction from the chaos of exams, from the pressures of life, from everything that threatened to overwhelm me.

And as I allowed myself to linger in the warmth of his words, I realized that maybe – just maybe – his confession was the beginning of something beautiful, something worth fighting for, even in the midst of uncertainty.

𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I couldn't tear my eyes away from her profile picture. There she was, smiling back at me through the screen, a picture-perfect image that seemed to capture the essence of everything I had been searching for.
I never meant for it to happen like this. I never wanted to get attached to someone, especially not like this. But from the moment I replied to her reel, just dunno why I did that, something shifted inside me, something I couldn't quite explain.
Her jokes, her laugh, her words – they consumed me, pulling me deeper into her world with each passing day. And now, here I was, unable to think of anything else but her.
I scrolled through our conversation, reading and re-reading her messages like they were precious treasures. Each word, each emoji, felt like a lifeline, connecting me to a reality I never knew existed.

But it wasn't just her words that captivated me. It was everything about her – the way she laughed, the way she teased, the way she shared pieces of herself with me, as if she trusted me with her heart.
And as much as I tried to resist, as much as I tried to push her away, I couldn't deny the truth that lingered in the depths of my soul – I was falling for her, hard and fast, with no way to stop myself.

Closing my eyes, I let out a frustrated sigh, running a hand through my hair as I tried to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions raging inside me. It was scary, this feeling of being so utterly consumed by someone, and yet, it was exhilarating in a way I couldn't explain.

I glanced at her profile picture once more, a bittersweet smile tugging at the corners of my lips. She had become my everything – my reason for waking up in the morning, my source of joy in a world filled with chaos and uncertainty.
But amidst the overwhelming flood of emotions, one thought remained clear – I didn't want to lose her. I didn't want to let go of the connection we shared, no matter how terrifying it might be.

And so, with a newfound sense of determination, I typed out a message, pouring my heart out to her in a way I had never dared before. It was a risk, laying my feelings bare like this, but it was a risk worth taking, if it meant I could hold onto her for just a little while longer.
And as I hovered over the send button, doubt crept in. Maybe this was all moving too fast for her. Maybe pouring my heart out like this would only push her away. With a heavy heart, I closed the chat, knowing that for now, I had to keep my feelings hidden, locked away in the depths of my soul.

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, pushing away the turmoil of emotions that threatened to overwhelm me. The day after tomorrow was the start of my final semester of medical school – a journey I had worked so hard for, sacrificed so much for.

I couldn't afford to let myself get distracted now, not when the finish line was so close within reach. And as much as his confession tugged at my heartstrings, I knew what I had to do.
"I can't do this," I whispered to myself, my voice barely audible in the silence of the room. "I can't let myself get involved in something like this, not now."
With a heavy heart, I made a decision – to push him away, to ignore the feelings that threatened to consume me, and to focus solely on my studies. It was a sacrifice, a painful one, but it was one I had to make if I wanted to achieve my dreams.

And as I closed the chat, a sense of determination washed over me. The day after tomorrow, I would walk into that classroom with my head held high, ready to conquer whatever challenges came my way. Love could wait – my future couldn't.

── •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚