♡Important Information♡

Many people are commenting on the chapter 20/03/24 plus messaging me personally that it takes much longer time to be a doctor and not 5.5 years and I should not spread wrong information. So I want to clear it all.

In India, after class 12 students give the medical entrance exam,also known as NEET or NEET UG (UNDER GRADUATE). After students qualify in that exam they get into a course of MBBS which is of 5.5 years. 4.5years of studying+1year of internship. This period may wary by 0.5-1year due to various reasons and from state to state. The students are paid a minimum wage during the internship period as well. After completion of MBBS the students are eligible to be called as a doctor. After that students can persue higher studies such of MD/MS before which students need to qualify the exam NEET PG (POST GRADUATE) which is a three years course where the doctors need to visit paitents along with studying.. and there are various other degrees which can be persued after MBBS to qualify as a better doctor but a person is a DOCTOR after completion of MBBS.

A person is a general physician after completion of MBBS which takes 5.5 years. A person is a specialised doctor after completion of MD/MS which takes 3more years and a person is a super specialised doctor after completion of DM/Mch which takes 2 more years.

So the people who think it takes 13 years to become a doctor need therapy. There are obviously many degrees in medical science other than the ones I've mentioned and completion of all of them might take 13years, even more than that. But that doesn't mean ki a person is not a doctor after completion of MBBS.

It's good to be vocal about wrong things but please research before making hate comments. This is an earnest request.

── •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚

🎉 You've finished reading ╰┈➤𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 • 𝘚. 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘭 ✔ 🎉