♡Love Guru is Here♡

Shubman: Oye

Ishan: Shubman! The man who's fallen into the love pit! Boliye ashique ji

Shubman: *laughs* Come on, Ishan, it's serious.

Ishan: Alright, alright, spill the love beans. Kya chal raha hai uske saath?

Shubman: Well, I told her I had feelings for her, but now I'm not sure if I want to be in a relationship.

Ishan: Ah, the classic "I'm in love but also maybe not" scenario. You're like a character straight out of a Bollywood rom-com.

Shubman: *rolls eyes* Very funny, Ishan.

Ishan: Zara hasle saale. But seriously, dude, if you're feeling confused about your feelings, it's important to sort them out before making any big decisions.

Shubman: Yeah, you're right. But it's not as easy as it sounds.

Ishan: I get it, pyaar vyaar is complicated. But remember, you've got the wise old Ishan here to guide you through the love maze.

Shubman: *smirks* Thanks, Ishan. I'll keep that in mind.

Ishan: Okay, first things first. Have you talked to her about your feelings recently?

Shubman: Not really. I've been avoiding the conversation, to be honest.

Ishan: Understandable, but communication is key. Usko sab kuch saaf saaf bolde. Maybe a heart-to-heart conversation would clear things up.

Shubman: Yeah, you're right. But phirse agar bakchodi kar du toh?

Ishan: Sab bakchodi karte Hain yaar. Just be sincere and speak from the heart. Tell her exactly how you're feeling, and don't be afraid to listen to her perspective too.

Shubman: Accha, I'll give it a shot. But what if it doesn't work?

Ishan: If talking things out doesn't seem to be getting through to her, then maybe it's time to consider other options.

Shubman: Jaise? What else can I try?

Ishan: Well, you could try showing her how much she means to you through small gestures or surprises.

Shubman: That's a good idea. I'll think of something nice to do for her.

Ishan: Great! And if all else fails, remember, I'm here to help. You could always give me your Instagram password, and I'll work my magic.

Shubman: Yeah, about that... do you really think giving you my Instagram password is a good idea? Kya sab kar dega tu... Galat salat kuch kiya na toh dekh lunga tereko

Ishan: Hey watch your tone.. Mai sala tereko madad kar raha hu aur tu hai ki mujhe hi gaali de raha hai... Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi raha *in a melodramatic tone*

Shubman: *laughs* nautanki sala... Oye thik ho jayega na sabkuch?

Ishan: Absolutely! What could go wrong? I'll just slide into her DMs and sprinkle a little Ishan charm. She'll be putty in your hands in no time.

Shubman: *laughs* Alright, I'll think about it.

Ishan: That's the spirit! But seriously, Shubi, take your time to figure things out. Love isn't a race, it's a journey. And I'll be here every step of the way to cheer you on.

Shubman: Haan Haan loveguru ji... samajh gaya. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Ishan: Aw, shucks, don't get all mushy on me now. Just promise me you'll keep me updated on how it goes with Sharmili.

Shubman: Deal. Thanks again, Ishu.

Ishan: Anytime, ashique ji. Now go forth and conquer the heart of your Sapno ki raani.

Both laughed and cut the call

Shubman knew no one's better than Ishan in all these and texted him his Insta Password.....

── •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚