Remembrance

(Gojo was going to push (Y/N) away but Miguel used his whip to grab Gojo's arm with this opening (Y/N) takes the spear out and goes for Gojo's Ribs, but Gojo uses 'Cursed Technique Reversal: Red' on (Y/N) but his blocks it with the spear as he is shot away through buildings trying to move the red out of the way then gets an idea pushing himself out of the red's way with the spear letting him fall down into an alley)

Nanako: "WHAT THE HELL, DONT TELL ME YOU'RE FIGHTING THAT GUY!!"

(Y/N): "Seeing as I'm the one with a weapon that can dull out his technique I have to be."

(Instantly getting up and running from building to building to get back in the fight)

Nanako: "HEY WAIT, BE CAREFUL DUMBASS"

Mimiko: *Thoughts: "please stay safe"

(Going back to Gojo he is punching Miguel in the face then grabbing him just to knee his stomach then grabs his face pushing him back up just to land a spinning kick but going for an elbow his arm gets sliced off out of nowhere then he gets stabbed in the neck by (Y/N) but he isn't down as he drags the spear down from Gojo's neck to the bottom of his rib opening his chest but he quickly uses 'Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue' pulling (Y/N) away then slams him through the building there standing on making them fall as he floats he sends down a 'Hollow Technique: Purple' to kill them both thinking he's killed both of them he lands on the streets breathing heavy and shaking nearly falling over but he stands)

Gojo: *Thoughts: "...WHY THE HELL IS TOJI BACK! WHO BROUGHT HIM BACK, WAS IT SUGURU?!"

(Only for something to stab his leg four times looking down it's (Y/N) but before he could do anything Miguel grabs him with the whip again lowing his cursed energy more than pulls Gojo over their heads then slamming him, but Gojo gets back up getting into a stance (Y/N) seeing this gets in a stance as well while Miguel gets his whip ready.) 

Gojo: *Thoughts: "Stay calm and focused there's two of them the biggest threat is To- no I've seen that kid somewhere before. AH focus, take him out then the foreigner."

(Y/N):  *Thoughts: "I should have gone for his head...I don't stand a chance on hand to hand he probably has way more strength than me...But that just makes it fun" *Smirking*

Miguel: *Thoughts: "To think this kid could hit Gojo more than once Suguru was right."

(In the distance some sorcerers are watching shocked that Gojo is having a little trouble while Nanako and Mimiko watch as well amazed at the fight)

Nanako: "How is (Y/N) this strong?!"

Mimiko: *Smiling* "Geto-Sama did say (Y/N) wasn't a regular special grade."

Nanako: "WHA UHM, I knew that Mimiko" *Pouts*

(But going back to Geto we see Yuta floating down landing in front of Geto)

Geto: "It's your first time experiencing such violent emotions, and cursed energy is filling your body, isn't it? That heightening of physical prowess, that sense of omnipotence...your senses must be sharpened, too. The rest are 'no match for you' huh?"

(As a worm curse comes out with something in its mouth Geto grabs it pulling out the Playful Cloud making Yuta get in a Katana stance)

Geto: "I'll have to crush you myself."

Yuta: "Follow my lead, Rika." 

Geto: "Mankind stands at the top of the food chain," 

(Seeing as Yuta gets ready Geto gets in a Stance as well with the Playful Cloud)