The Missing Kids

Mimiko: "Nanako where's (Y/N)? Isn't it too early for him to be out?"

Nanako: "I tried calling him on his phone, but he won't answer"

Manami: "Maybe, he got a job?"

Mimiko: "What if he's fighting someone? He could be ki-

Nanako: "Sis! Don't say that maybe we can go find him!"

Manami: "Girl's calm down he should be safe. No one has been looking for us after the war and you two convinced him to put that tracking app thing on his phone."

(Making Mimiko look at the app seeing that (Y/N) in at a....Daycare?)

Mimiko: "...What is he doing at a daycare...?"

Nanako/Manami: "...What..."

-

-

(Going back to (Y/N) he stands there smiling knowing that at his growth rate in the fight he could take on one of them with little difficulty meaning that he'd have some difficulty he'd win but with that fact that he's learning their Technique and fighting style it lowers their chances even more)

Samui: "Like hell you'll take this. Koutarou back me up!"

Koutarou: " Right!"

(As they both run at (Y/N) throwing punches trying to hit him (Y/N) deflects most of them while some still hit him because of Samui's 'Universal Portal Technique' but he still deflected most with a smile)

(Lifting his leg (Y/N) stamps on the ground showing his strength as pieces of the ground rise with Samui on a boulder while Koutarou was still next to (Y/N) which he got punched so hard that he leaned back but (Y/N) grabs his arm and slashes it of...

(Lifting his leg (Y/N) stamps on the ground showing his strength as pieces of the ground rise with Samui on a boulder while Koutarou was still next to (Y/N) which he got punched so hard that he leaned back but (Y/N) grabs his arm and slashes it off with the [Inverted Spear] Samui used portal to appear next to (Y/N) only for her to get slapped with Koutarou missing arm then nearly stabbed but Koutarou used 'Goring Explosion' on his missing arm making it explode blinding (Y/N) letting Koutarou kick his stomach while (Y/N) goes to lean down Koutarou Grabs his head and knees (Y/N)'s chin the goes for another knee to his temple but (Y/N) leans back only for Samui to elbow him away causing him to spit out the Cursed Worm grabbing it while in the air it forms spitting out a rag letting him quickly wipe the blood off)