The Clan Leader

Manami: "Have you two seen where Kouki?"

Akutami: "Not sure? Probably doing boy things you know."

Toshiko: "I'm not sure."

Manami: "...They better be alright..."

                                                         (Going to Kouki)

Kouki: *Thoughts: "Nanako-San phone tracker says she'd be here"

(Suddenly he hears a crash running to it he sees some guy beating up Maki and Nanako while Mimiko holds on to his leg trying to stop him in some way, but he just snatches his leg away from her and kicks her off him quickly Kouki come jumping in with a [Kunai] going to stab Naoya but he just steps out of the way grabs the kid and slams him on the ground then throws him to Maki)

Naoya: "Who the hell are you? Lost or something?"

Kouki: "...."

Naoya: "Mind your business and go home or something."

Nanako: "SHUT THE HELL UP DUMBASS"

(Aiming her phone, she tries get his picture, but Naoya grabs her phone and breaks it throwing it to the side then kicks her to Kouki)

Naoya: *Grins* "HAHA you're a stupid bitch just like your one-armed sister."

Kouki: *Thoughts: "WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS HITTING MY SISTER!"

(Without thinking straight Kouki goes flying at Naoya but he misses turning and going for a kick, but Naoya deflects it and kicks Kouki away, but he suddenly gets shocked freezing up Naoya's body and Maki comes in throwing a punch at Naoya but he gets free from the Shock and punches Maki as Kouki comes in and goes for a knee but Naoya moves out of the way turning his back to Nanako as she throws a kick but he grabs her leg and throws her at Maki just for Maki to catch her sensing come Cursed Energy he turns to see Kouki go for a punch but it was a fake then go for a kick but he dodges that too but Kouki continues as he throws a barrage of kicks, knees, elbows, and punches only for Naoya to dodge them)

Maki: *Thoughts: "Hey isn't he going for a punch or something?! Is he afraid of something?"

Maki: "You stay here jump in if you see any weak spots"

Nanako: "But Ko-"

Maki: "It's either you do that or run back to Shoko, either one i don't care!"

Nanako: "......Kouki! Stay focused!"

(Kouki just jumps back from Naoya and nods letting Nanako pick up her sister again and run but Naoya runs after them causing Kouki to be even more angry that he would rather go after them as there weaker in there beat up state making him use his Cursed Technique)