(Y/N)'s Calm Flame

Naoya: "Tch, as if you could even touch me with your filthy hand"

(Y/N): "......"

(Not saying anything (Y/N) just let's go of the two heads and takes off his bloody shirt just leaving his bare chest out revealing some marks on his arms, chest and back)

(Y/N): "The shirt wasn't that comfortable made my movement stiff, but I'm ready when you are."

(Naoya quickly tries to punch (Y/N) but he just moves out the way making Naoya go for a kick which (Y/N) ducks under only for Naoya to try and go for a uppercut only to miss as (Y/N) appears behind him with the blood of the Zenin clan on his hand ...

(Naoya quickly tries to punch (Y/N) but he just moves out the way making Naoya go for a kick which (Y/N) ducks under only for Naoya to try and go for a uppercut only to miss as (Y/N) appears behind him with the blood of the Zenin clan on his hand he brushes his hair back then leans into Naoya's ear)

(Y/N): *Whisper: "This is disappointing, Laure was more of a challenge."

(Instantly making Naoya pissed off he went for a elbow but (Y/N) just moved his head out of the way and grabbed his arm twirling both of them around quickly stopping then kicks Naoya's leg making it go back then (Y/N) brings his leg back kicking Naoya's other leg and then throws him into the sky leaving him looking up into the air only to see (Y/N) above him with his hand inches away from his face grabbing his face and pushes them down crashing through a few trees as they end up at where Maki is surprising her)

Maki: *Thoughts: "He's actually beating him! the girl really wasn't lying, but.... what happened to the kid?"

(Y/N): "You ok Maki?"

Maki: "Do I look like I'm ok dumbass!?"

(Y/N): "HA, good to see you still have some spunk left in you. Now I see why Okkotsu-San was so obsessed about you."

Maki: "Wha- Yuta-......" *Blushes*

Naoya: "I few bitch hits aren't going to fucking kill me you failure!"

(Y/N): "Good because I want to see your face when you see someone with no Cursed Energy break you apart. Because from that short battle it seems like, I'm The One Winning."

"