Geto's Deal?

"Geto": "It's so good to see you guys. How has everyone been?"

Everyone(-Kids): "...Geto-Sama/Geto-San?"

Nanako: "How'd you come back?!"

Mimiko: "We've missed yo-"

Manami: "W-why do you have stitches Geto-San?"

"Geto": "The battle against Okkotsu Yuta left a big cut to my head. Thankfully I managed to escape Jujutsu High and Stitch the cut." 

(How ever the kids didn't trust the scared man even if he was telling the truth he seemed different from how everyone was reaction especially Akutami she could see that there was a soul in the body and one in his head with her white eyes)

Akutami: *Whisper: "Toshiko use every ounce of your cursed energy to keep them Quiet. Kouki if he figures out how my Curse Spirit works do anything to make sound near him while keeping your distance. I don't know how much Cursed Energy I'll take from me but make sure to catch me like a princess if I faint ok?"

Kouki/Toshiko: *Stare*

Akutami: *Whisper: "This is no time to stare at my beauty!"

(Hearing that Toshiko rushed in stopping the rest from talking making "Geto" confused why a Kamo Clan member is there suddenly sensing someone behind him he turns to see nothing only hearing a chant)

Akutami: "With sound and chatter. You shall kill the life that had Volume in this matter!"

Summoning a blind Cursed Spirit:

(Kouki catches Akutami as she has used all of her Cursed Energy to Create the Cursed Spirit making her faint but while Kouki holds her, he throws a knife at "Geto" easily just leaning a bit out of the way but when the knife stabs the door it makes a sound alerting the Cursed Spirit as it roars at "Geto" and runs at him with blinding speeds)

"Geto": *Thoughts: "Of course a Gojo clan member has to be here to ruin my plan. But not everything goes as planned so I've made a backup. Seeing as she's fainted it's not under control and it will disappear within a few mins I'd say."

("Geto" sticks his hand out to absorb the Cursed Spirit, but it doesn't work shocking him and leaving him open for it to grab him and break through the door tackling "Geto", but he breaks free and kicks the Blind Curse leaving no effect)

"Geto": *Thoughts: "As I predicted it's covered in armor. I'll just kill it from the inside."

(But before he could do that the Blind Curse Disappeared into ash feeling relaxed, he sighs just to feel uneasy again and see (Y/N) out of the corner of his eye he turns too late)