chapter 19

Warning: mature content

I needed every bit of my patience and self-control in order to keep myself at bay. The sexual tension was intense, and I knew my pulse had accelerated. Just the thought of what could possibly happen caused every fiber of my being to be pulsed with anticipation.

"Do you want a drink?" Harry asked me, he had opened the mini-bar and viewed the bottles they had put in there. Glancing subtly over his shoulder, they certainly made sure to serve us with the nicest brands.

The hotel room seemed to shrink as the weight of our unspoken needs pressed against the walls. Of course I'd love to sit down with him and have another drink, but I knew my body wasn't going to take it any longer. We had been waltzing around each other for months, and now we were able to stand still and give in to whatever we needed.

So, at that moment, I chose to be bold like I had been a few minutes ago. I wasn't going to fight this internal struggle I was facing.

"I think we can skip that part, can't we?" I answered him, my voice sounded sultry that charged the air.

Once it dawned on him what I had said, he closed the door of the mini-bar and turned around.

"We absolutely can," Harry countered, and he walked over to me. "C'mon here," he breathed out roughly before our lips met.

The moment his tongue caressed mine, I shamelessly moaned out loud. The seismic wave of desire was hitting me hard.

Making-out in the middle of the street and in the hallway had been exceptionally hot, but this was an upgrade I didn't know existed for the reason that it surpassed my wildest dreams.

His hands roamed my body, and I liked to have his hands all over me. Knowing my body was still hidden away because of a dress, I knew I'd go crazy if there was no material covering me.

It was a bit of teasing to get one another worked up, which was noticeably working out. His kisses moved down to my jawline, occasionally biting my soft skin, and then he would reach my neck. Once he was done, his lips would find their way back to my mouth to make-out again. My lips were swollen when we stopped kissing, and he rested his forehead against mine.

Then he moved his face closer. "Take it off," Harry whispered desperately in my ear before sucking on my earlobe, causing my body to tingle.

As I eagerly took my shoes off, and moved on to my dress, I realized it was harder to take it off than putting it on. Seeing I struggled with the zipper, Harry successfully pulled it down so I could get rid of it. Slowly but surely, our clothes began to cover the floor.

Standing in nothing but our underwear, I finally had the chance to look at Harry. Him being across from me in only his boxers, was a totally new sight. One I wholly admired. He looked fucking good.

Unexpectedly, but totally wanted, he pulled me closer and squeezed my ass. The firm grasp on my body and the look in his eyes told me this was going to be a wild experience for the both of us. And I was entirely okay with that.

Pushing him down the bed, I could finally sit on top of him. Softly, I straddled him, and he allowed me to feel every single inch of his body that was burning for me. The build-up to this moment had been sinful and the chemistry that I suffered from blew my mind.

Recklessly, I decided to grind my hips, which resulted in an uncontrollable moan of sensation coming from his lips. The sound of his moan, was beauty to my ears. I sometimes wondered if men knew how hot that was.

Harry planted his hands on my thighs, but then he kept moving his hands up as I was keeping up the pace by softly rocking his my hips down.

Without thinking twice, I brought my face closer to his neck so I could place some kisses. My lips brushed gently against his before I moved on to the other side of his neck. I could smell the scent of his cologne, which he had used from the moment we met. The signature scent had grown on me.